Log 14

xxSwanPrincessxx: Regina?

xxEvilRegalxx: oh. Miss Swan.

xxSwanPrincessxx: what's wrong? I haven't seen you in forever.

xxEvilRegalxx: your father....

xxSwanPrincessxx: what about him?

xxEvilRegalxx: he texted me the other day....

xxSwanPrincessxx: oh, what'd he say?

xxEvilRegalxx: he told me that he doesn't want me with you.... Because I was a villain and villains don't get happy endings...

xxSwanPrincessxx: Regina, I..

xxEvilRegalxx: and then he proceeded to tell me that he doesn't want me to be with you because he fears that You'll become as evil as I am..

xxSwanPrincessxx: Regina.... Don't listen to my father, he has no say in what I choose to do with my life, after all he did send me off to this world through a tree.

xxEvilRegalxx: Emma...

xxSwanPrincessxx: I don't care what my parents say about you, the fact is that ever since I first met you, I've been in love with you.... My feelings aren't going to change for you.

xxEvilRegalxx: Emma please...

xxSwanPrincessxx: Gina, I love you more than anything in the world. And I want to be with you. My parents opinions are never going to change that fact.

xxEvilRegalxx: my house, tonight.

xxSwanPrincessxx: look outside your window.

xxEvilRegalxx: what are you doing?? Why do you have a boom box with you?

xxSwanPrincessxx: I'm serenading you.

xxEvilRegalxx: I think you've been watching 'Say Anything' way too much.

xxSwanPrincessxx: Regina, come down here.

xxEvilRegalxx: alright.

----------------------------------------

As Regina ran down her stairs and out her door, she quickly went to Emma as embraced her in a hug, jumping into her arms. "Emma." She smiled before kissing her. "Hey Gina." The young blonde smiled before pulling out some flowers and a box of chocolates. "Oh Emma, you really didn't have t-." As Regina trailed off she noticed a long black box in Emma's hand. "What is that?" Emma smiled at Regina before pulling out a silver necklace with the figure of a swan and an apple. As Regina stood there speechless, she smiled, with a bit of tears coming down from her eyes like a spring fountain. "Here, let me put it on you Regina." As Emma said these words, Regina turned around and moved her hair up a bit as Emma put the necklace on Regina.