Studio Tours

"Wait, what exactly is this going to do?" Cora asked as she proceeded and sat in the seats in the back, with Killian, Regina, Emma and Neal. "It's a tour of the place, mother. No need to worry." As she sat on the left side of Killian, they heard a squeal come from Emma as Hook gently chuckled to himself. Emma quickly chopped him in the throat, leaving him gagging and gasping for air. "Killian, if you touch my ass ever again.... You're losing your other hand as well." He gulped slightly and wrapped his arm around Cora. "Hook, what the hell are you doing?" Cora asked as she raised her eyebrow and stared into his bright blue eyes. "Come on, luv, we need to make HookedHeart happen already." Regina looked at her mother with a confused look as Emma wrapped her arm around her. "It's probably a ship thing. Nothing to worry about." Regina simply nodded and wrapped her arm around Emma's waist. As the tram started moving, Henry and Neal took several pictures of the different studio lots. Cora and Hook sat at the end of the row when they arrived at the infamous 'Bates Motel'. The group noticed a man walking out of room 666 with a body bag as he placed it into an old beige Cadillac. "Hook, I think he just murdered somebody..." Cora stated as the man looked straight into her eyes. "Hook." Hook looked at Cora then at the man. "Yes, luv?" She squeezed onto his arm as the man pulled out a knife and began walking towards her. "He's coming to get me." The man proceeded walking towards her and raised his knife, as if he were about to stab her. "Holy Mary Margaret, Mother of Emma!!!!" She yelled as the tram began driving off again, with the man glaring at her as she walked away.
Cora breathed heavily as Regina placed her hand on Emma's thigh, slowly moving it higher. Emma closed her eyes and focused on her breathing when a scream was heard and her eyes jolted wide open, Regina's hand moving away quickly in the process. Henry yelled in excitement as a huge explosion happened right in front of them. "Oh my gosh! That's hot!" Belle exclaimed, burying her face into Gold's arm to keep the heat off of it. They pulled up to a deserted area which looked like a cave of some type with poles that had heads attached to them. The gates to the stage area opened and the tram entered the streets of New York City, driving by the crowded area of Times Square. The happy noises of people chattering immediately ceased as flashing red lights and sirens blasted everywhere. "Neal, what's going on son?" Gold asked his son with a bit of nervousness in his tone. Emma and Henry looked at each other and smiled. "King Kong." They said simultaneously. Emma and Henry looked around with pure joy on their faces as the bridge started shaking and they heard a roar in the distance. Regina clung onto Emma's sleeve as her eyes widened a bit. "Emma... A-are we going to die?" A very shaken up Regina asked. Emma smiled and shook her head side to side. "We'll be fine here, don't worry." As the tram proceeded forward, they saw a monstrous giant gorilla who had his hands on the bridge cables and was tugging on them while growling and roaring ferociously. "Get a picture!" Henry yelled and took his dad's phone, snapping a HD resolution image of the primate.