Bells Will be Ringing

Bells... They're always in our relationship. Any part of what happens between us start with the bells...

-School bell-
"Rima."

"What do you want?"

There was a brief silence as he walked beside me. "Let me take you on a date."

"Pft what?" I laughed lightly and looked up at him. Was he always this tall?

"Yeah come on." He was slightly shying away with a cute blush grazing his face. I thought he was joking with me, but it seems he genuinely wanted to ask me out.

"Ummm ok. But I'll have to ask my parents."

"Rimaaaa." He nagged on. And then suddenly, a flash of secrecy and fun flickered in his eye. "Lie to them say you're with Amu or something."

"Nagi!"

That was our first date. It was amazingly silly and fun. He was such a clutz! He practically tripped over his own feet trying to walk me to the ice cream place. How cute!

-Bell-

He touched the hotel bell. It rang loudly, echoeing across the room. Everyone turned to look at us. We just wanted a room!

"Nagihiko! I said quietly!"

"I can't make it quiet!" We were a flustered young couple trying to have a sweet vacation together.

We entered the hotel room and dropped off the bags on our shoulders. He took my hand and spun me around. He held me tightly, his arms wrapped around mine and whispered, "I love you." He layed me on the bed and smiled.

I remember oh so clearly. He was so loving and warm. That hotel room was the first time he said it to me. And I'll never let him forget how he clumsily fell off the bed from trying to check his phone on the dresser.

-Shop bell chiming at the door-

So what was your ring size again?

Hehe.

-Wedding bells-

And we'll, kids... I'm sure you know what that means. Now don't tell your father! I don't want him to know I love him that much.