To My Readers!

I really like the idea of writing Fanfictions that follow the lyrics of songs. And involving you guys would be lots of fun!

Here's an example:

1) Submit a song: Break up in a small town - Sam Hunt

2) Comment which Shugo Chara character you want it to be about: I want Amu to be the narrator and Ikuto is the one with a new person.

3) Say "Hello."

4) Disregard number 3

Thanks and I wish you guys a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love you guys!

And if your curious, please check out my other Fanfictions:

Feared With a Hood - He was a straight A student in highschool. She was a girl with lots of friends. He wore black hoodies. She wore pretty dresses. He was feared.  She was loved. He was Fujisaki, Nagihiko. She was Mashiro, Rima.

I'll Wait Hurting - "Hey. Hey you." She poked me.

"Hmn?"

"So me and my boyfriend..." and there it is.

Those words taunt me everytime. Boyfriend huh? Bestfriend huh? It just confuses me very much. What is her type? Not that that matters to me. (But it kinda does.)

A Rimahiko Love story! The similarities between Nagihiko and "Coffee Boy" show the heart ache they've both been recieving. But what about Rima? Why cant she be wih Nagihiko - her soulmate? The obstacles include :

Boyfriend
Family
Planes
Pain

It Started With Pebbles - The King of Wisteria has gone missing. The palace has decided to keep quiet and close all court appearances until they find him.

One day a boy with the same long purple locks and same amber eyes is spotted tossing pebbles outside of the palace. Head advisor Sanjo, Kairi takes into action... He kidnaps Sakura, Nagihiko.

As a part of being the replacement for the King, he has to show with the Queen of Wisteria - Mashiro, Rima.