Fallin' For You- Colbie Calliat

(Rima's POV plus background: They just  became a couple, but their love is as fresh as the first day they met)

I don't know
But I think I may be fallin' for you
Dropping so quickly

I watch Nagihiko smile at all of us and take a seat beside me. As he's talking to me I feel butterflies filling my stomach. I touch his lips with my finger to stop him from speaking any further and pecked them softly. 

"I love you, Nagi." I smile.

Maybe I should keep this to myself
Waiting 'til I know you better

He puts his hands around my waist and pulls me into a kiss. His lips sweet from the candy we ate earlier.

-Bell Rings-

I am trying, not to tell you
But I want to,
I'm scared of what you'll say
And so I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of holding this inside my head  

As we walk through the hall, I look up at him.

"Sukidayo, Nagi." (I like you, Nagi)

He laughs and looks back at me. I take a deep breath and hold it. Why is my heart racing so fast? Why does my brain tell me to take initiative?

"Aishiteru, RIma-chan!" He shouted back in a playful tone, but hidden in his voice was complete sincerity.

-In Class-

I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya  

I see you nodding your head as you try to sleep in this class. You close your eyes and fall asleep with your lips pulled into a small smile. I want to caress your cheek and fall asleep in your arms with you. I wonder if you know how much I think about you and how much my heart beats for you.

I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin' for you  

I never normally have feelings for anyone. But once I met you, my heart beat every day for you. I smiled and wished you'd see. I opened up and soon... you found me. Now that we're together, I'm exploring new things I never ventured to search for before. Now we're not even searching for anything, but we keep running into the middle of the jungle.

-Bell Rings-

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance  

Nagi grabs hold of my hand and spins me around. The skirt of my dress spins with me in the air. I laugh and try to return a spin. As I try to reach his hand, which is held high up in the air, he uses his other hand to bend my back down. Our faces only centimeters apart.

All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me  

I don't even notice the people's eyes or their giggles. I only care about the warmth coming from your body. I hug you and smell your shirt. 

I am trying not to tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
And so I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of holding this inside my head  

I blush and look away. "You smell good."

He roughs my hair up and smells my shampoo. "So do you." He kisses the top of my head and lifts me up into the air, carrying me bridal style.

I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin' for you  

"I wonder if one day we will get married and you'll hold me like this," I say aloud.

He smiles and chuckles. "Even if we aren't married, I promise to hold you like this forever."

My heart continues to race.

Oh, I just can't take it
My heart is racing
The emotions keep spilling out 

I grab his neck and pull him into a deep kiss. Our lips crash and I could only send him this message: I don't know how to say I love you very well. So let me love you like this. A surprise gift like these kisses.

I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin' for you
I think I'm fallin' for you

Nagihiko follows and returns a message: I didn't know how to say I love you until I saw your eyes. He deepens the kiss and it seemed that between breaths we only had time to exchange smiles.

I can't stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can't hide it
I think I'm fallin' for you

"Never let go!" I say as we finally ended our kiss. I giggle at the overused lined.

He laughs, "I won't! And if I do, I'm as done as fire is to water."

I'm fallin' for you 

"I'm falling for you, Nagihiko."

"I already fell."

Oh
Oh no no  

"I'm scared Nagi."

"Why?"

"What if I scrape my knee falling?"

"I'll catch you before that happens. I promise." He pushed his head against mine and we blushed, trying not to notice the red in our cheeks.

Oh
Oh, I'm fallin' for ya