Valentine's Day

"Nagi."

"Yes?"

"Do you want some chocolate?"

He smirked, "Awww, I love you too." He reached out for a hug and she backed away.

"I have extra from my chocolate batch that I made... for someone."

"Oh? Who?" He said disappointed. He took the chocolates and lifted one out of the container. With one of his pale hands he removed a singular truffle. The color was opposite of his fair skin and as he examined it the more he opposed it. The more he didn't want to eat it. It wasn't for him. The love in it that she made and folded in... Wasn't even for him.

"Actually Rima," he set it back down. Her eyes widened in bewilderment. "I'm not that hungry." He gave a weak effort smile. "So don't waste this chocolate on me, ok?" He closed the container and handed it back to her.

"Oh." She took it back and felt his cold hand. She gulped and pulled it away. Why had she felt so rejected?

"So who was it for?"

"Ummm... I can't tell you." She looked down and blushed a bit. How could she tell him? Nagi was... What was he to her?

"Rima, I gotta go... So."

"Nagihiko!" He jumped. He examined her face. "Nagi, they were made for my dad. Not anyone special... So I want you to eat them... Because I-"

He listened quietly. "I like you, ok?!"

~Time skip~

"Have you tried my girlfriend's chocolates?"