Dear Diary: My Delinquent...Epilogue

A/N I am so sad this book has come down to the Epilogue but maybe u should read my new book called... Angels Dont Die Easily!!! Please check it out you might just love it.

★★★★★

**Coltons POV**

Its been 5 months since I gave Tessa a promise ring and as much as I want to give her the real thing I cant. She wont accept it until shes 17. Which is the day of championships.

When she's out there playing hockey I'll be planning to give her the thrill of her life.

**Tessa's POV**

I was a nervous wreck. I had to go on ice in 10 minutes and I was alreadu sweating like crazy!  Kelly gave me the thumbs up and then she returned to talking with Mel and Jake. Yes, those two fluff balls came.

Forcefully.

Well, maybe or maybe not.

You'll never know.

Anyway Colton was trying to calm me down but it wasnt working very well.

He smiled one last time and kissed me on the nose. "Save them all baby" He smiled crookedly.

I growled in annoyance. "What if I don't save them all huh?"

He just winked at me and fled the change room. So did the rest of the boy friends and Mel and Jake. Only 5 out of the 12 of us had steady relationships.

"Ok girls! Even if we win or lose I want to be able to be filled with pride known that we won or lost trying. Got it?" We all nodded solemly at our captain.

I put down my goalie mask and made my  way out onto the ice. Lets just say the arena was filled to the max. Well, it was womens hockey legue championships after all. Plus alot of scouters for colleges were here too.

*Third period*

The score was 4-4 and we were slacking. If we didnt win this I would just die! I saw Colton,  Mel and Jake out of the corner of my eye. I was almost distracted be looking at them but snapped my gaze to thw puck whizzing fast at me.

I quickly took the form of a butterfly and saved it and it chucked off my pad and went to Gina.

I sighed in relief. I saved it!

The whistle blew the same time as the buzzer went and I noticed that Gina had scored! AH! We won championships! 

I had a good  chance at getting into a hockey college being goalie and all.

This was an amazing birthday gift!

But what distracted me the most was the sharp electronic whistle that made everybody stop and listen.

"I would like to congratulate the Seatle Rush in their winning of gold!" Thats when my breath got caught in my throat. He is so not doing what I think hes doing.

"And I would like to give the Seatle Rush's goalie Tessa Winters an extra special happy birthday."

Everybody cheered.

My heart aas about to explode.

"She is the most amazing girl ill ever know. She helped me get over myself when no one else would help me. And she made me actually smile. For real.

Tessa, even though were only 17 I cannot ever see me with someone else,"

Oh no hes walking on the ice now. Hes getting closer to me. he was about 10 feet away from me and the arena was completly silent. You could head a pin drop.

I dropped both of my gloves.

"that is why I am asking will you me the honor in marrying me?" He knelt to the ground, the nervousness was coming off of him in waves.

It was like thw whole arena took one big sharp breath. They were all waiting for my answer. Suspense much.

"Colton Im going to have to say...no." I saw him take a step back. The whole arena was about to burst into tears.

Colton looked so heart broken. But he didnt know what I was thinking.

"Colton! Are you stupid of course I would marry you. You make me smile when I dont want to smile!  Dont even think I would reject your proposal for a moment. A promise is a promise. I love you. Your my little Coley poo."

Everybody burst into cheers as Colton slid the ring in my finger and kisssd me with a new type of passion.

Well lets see I'm engaged and Im top best underage goalie of USA.

Dear Diary:

I love My Delinquent.

~Tessa

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Please check out my book called

Angels Dont Die

Thanx for sticking with this book I love you all .

Be diffrent.