Dear Diary: My Delinquent...Chap 18

Dear Diary,

Theres only 3 words 2 say 1, I love him. Oh god, I have it bad!

~Tessa

~*~

Recap:

"Col-" He squished me into his chest and hushed me. I grabbed onto his long sleeved shirt like my life depended on it. I guess at this moment, it did.

He rubbed circles on my back. "Don't say anything. Just don't say anything." He soothed.

I wasn't going to anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~

I immediately pulled away from Colton. My phone beeped. And having a vibration in my pants was pretty awkward.

He sighed lowly. But I could hear it. The glowing of the screen burnt my eye sight. I blinked a few times before reading the message.

Hey bbg, meet me at *bucks. Or pretty boy is gone.

~Luke

~#~

I snapped my phone shut. Colton can not see this. When Luke called me 'bbg' it used to fill my stomach with butterfly. Now it felt gross, hateful and just plain wrong. ('bbg' mean baby girl.) And the *bucks meant Starbucks. He used to always tell me that he was just to lazy to write the whole thing out.

"Let me see it Tessa." Colton demanded whilst sticking his hand out.

"What are you talking about Col?" I mumbled. I always mumbled when I was rather hiding something or lying.

"Don't even dare lie to me Tessa. What. Did. The text say!" He used his authoritative voice.

I shook my head. Just keep in the tears Tessa. I ran out of the house and down the street. Even if it meant I ran away from him which I promised I would never do, I had to keep him safe. Luke was a dangerous person. I had to learn that the hard way.

The green and white cafe reached my eye sight. I used to love this place. Coming here all the time after school with Mel and Jake. Now I despise this place.

I took a long breath and opened the door. There's nothing to be worried about. Were in a public place. He cant hurt you. Your doing this for Colton. Stop stalling.

When I saw him I almost cried too. I used to think he was the cutest boy I knew. Now I see how wrong I was.

"Baby girl!" He opened his arms as if he was expecting me to rush into his arms and envelope me into a hug. Oh hell to the no.

"What the hell do you want?" I growled out.

"What are you talking about? I want my girlfriend back." He played dumb or maybe he just really is.

"Are you crazy? I would never ever want someone like you. Plus I love Colton." I spat with as much venom as I could muster.

He went for my black hair and twirled it around his index finger. Just like he used to. He tucked it behind my ear. All I could do was stand there. I knew exactly what he was going to do. But I couldn't move!

Suddenly Luke was ripped away by a figure which I automatically knew as my life saver, soul mate, love of my life, you get it. Colton.

Colton had grabbed Luke by the collar of Luke's shirt and punched him. I heard the manager yell at Colton. As soon as I saw the blood seep out of Luke's nose I knew I was going to pass out. I started to get dizzy. I tried grabbing onto something but nothing was near. I fell to the floor and hit my head on the floor.

~#~

"I think she's waking up." I heard whispers. I think they were whispers. That's how I was hearing them at least.

I couldn't even recognize who's voice was 'whispering'. I felt a hand touch my forehead. "Wake up baby. For me?"

I immediately knew that this voice was Colton. I fluttered my eyes open for his sake. My lips automatically were met with Colton's. My parents were watching us with admiration.

As we were kissing with passion I felt me start to cry. I was suddenly really emotional. But why? I kissed each of his cheeks while tears ran down my cheeks. "I-I love you so much!" I cried.

He cupped my head. And tenderly kissed my forehead. "I love you so much Tessa don't ever doubt it my love."

I grabbed onto his shirt and buried my face into it and let out small sobs. "W-why do you love me!" I yelled into his shirt ignoring my crying now. "I'm used!"

He gently pulled me away and held my head again. "Don't baby. Don't you ever think your the only one. I love you so much Tessa!"

By now I noticed my parents left the living room. They probably left to give us some privacy. I was on the couch.

Colton gently picked me up bridal style and carried me up to his room. He laid me down on his bed. "Don't leave Colton. Promise me you wont leave."

His eyes softened and held so much love I could of melted into a puddle. He laid down with me and pulled me into his side. I snuggled into him.

"I am never going to leave baby. I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I think I almost cried in this chap! Hope you enjoyed! plzzzz comment ideas and maybe I might just choose yours!!

Vote

Comment

Share

~#~