Dear Diary: My Delinquint... Chap 3

Dear Diary:

Jake arrives today from his trip! I'm super excited. I cant wait to see that blonde boy. The one who came up with the idea of writing in an diary. Colton, he's the same. That's okay though because I'm going to help him. As you know I am dedicating myself to Colton. In some creepy way, I'm totally okay with that.

~Tessa

~*~

Mom was letting me skip the second day of school. Not that I was complaining or anything. I know Jake is like a son to her. Our families were pretty close. I found my thoughts drifting to Colton. I was currently lying on my bed staring at pretty much nothing.

What was he doing? Colton was too bad to be doing absolutely nothing. Right? I should probably check on him.

Colton's POV

I flicked my night black hair out of my eyes. My fingers were laced together behind my head as I stared at nothingness. Out of nowhere I had an sudden urge to scratch at my wrists. And I knew why. I try to stop. I really do. But I know the urge will always be there.

Always.

I was about to get up and actually do it but an knock on my bedroom door made my mind change course. She didn't wait for an answer as she just waltzed on in. Tessa.

"What do you want." I sneered. I couldn't help but be rude. I was brought up with utter bull crap.

"Are you ok?" She asked with concern. Probably fake. Nobody cares.

"Fine." I lied. Lies. That's all I grew up with.

"You sure?" She again asked with fake concern.

"Im fine." Will she ever just get the fact that I know she doesn't care and just leave me the hell alone.

She made a choice to walk five more steps into the room from the door.

Tessa's POV

Why cant Colton understand that I care. Maybe I haven't showed it since he came here but that doesn't stop my mind and heart to reach out to him.

I made a sudden choice to walk away from the empty door way and closer to Colton. "Are you absolutely fine?" I kind of felt as if I was annoying him. Which I probably was.

"Tessa! I said Im fine!" I flinched at the coldness of his voice. But the annoyance didn't go unseen. I was now at the end of the bed and I sat down slightly.

"Okay. Whatever you say because Colton I know your not." I whispered but loud enough that he heard me though.

"You know nothing about me!" He harshly said. I shook my head. That part was true but him saying he was 'fine' when clearly he isn't is crap and we both knew it.

"Whatever you say...Charters." I called him by his last name as I took my time leaving his room. He shuddered at his last name making me come with a bunch of scenarios appear in my head. What could of been so bad that he shudders at his last name?

Colton reminds me of Green Days song Boulevard Of Broken Dreams. Because I know he feels alone. But I want him to feel anything but alone.

I walk a lonely road,

the only one I have ever known.

Don't know where it goes

but its home to me and,

I walk alone.

~*~

I stood behind a tall fat man at the airport as we awaited for Jake's grand entrance. My stomach was overwhelmed with excitement of seeing my best friend. This guy seriously needs to move his fat arse before I throw up and I want to see Jake.

Behind a lady that was tapping madly on her phone I could see a flash of blonde. My gut was now twisting. I couldn't wait any longer I dropped my purse on the spot and pushed about five people out of the way. They made loud grunts of annoyance as I literally pushed them. Of course I watched out for the innocent children.

"Bunny?" The boy I have known since technically birth was standing in front of me.

"JAKE!" I squashed him into a bone crushing hug.

"Tes...cant ...breath." He started coughing from lack of oxygen. I let go but kept him at arms length and smiled sheepishly.

"He he. I wouldn't want to of wanted kill you. Hehe."

He rolled his eyes. "Right cause you love me sooo much."

I puffed out my chest in an manly order. "Yup that's what i'm here for. Love, caring and justice seeking."

He chuckled. "Yup. That's exactly what your for." He said with an hint of sarcasm with didnt go unnoticed. Then his face went serious.

"Hows my brother from anotha mother?" He asked referring to Colton.

"He's Colton." I mumbled. When I say 'hes Colton' Jake and Mel know that I'm basically saying that he has no progress yet.

I steered the conversation into something happier. "How was Italy?" I exclaimed. The intense atomosphere lifted.

"It was fabulous!" He replied enthusiastically. Leave it to Jake to say fabulous.

"That's good! But mom has a welcome home dinner for you so we kind of needed to be there about..." I paused and looked down at my cell phone that was sitting in my back pocket. "...Now!" Again, an sheepish look made its way onto my face. Jake just rolled his eyes at my lost track off time.

"Well then lets go!" He got his suit case and my loner purse that was accidentally left on the floor. Then he grabbed onto hold of my wrist pulling me along with him towards the exit.

~*~

Update next Wednesday...

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW!!