Dear Diary: My Delinquent...Chap 20

A/N U guys were so surprised last chap! This chap is dedicated to @Jade_Torres for the first comment! She made a pretty good guess! But she is wrong! Lets find out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

I got a text from Mel yesterday stating that she had something to tell me. She's got me worried. She is coming over to tell me today so yeah...

~Tessa

~~~~~~~~~

When the message flashed across my screen I started to get worried. What did she need to tell me? I wonder what was up? She has me slightly scared.

My thoughts got cut off from the knock on my door. "Colton!" I screamed up the stairs.

"Yeah!?" He yelled back.

"MEL is here!" I answered. A few seconds later he was down stairs and in front of me.

Melissa never really knocked. She kind of just walked right in. I did it at her house too. We were trued best friends.

"Honey! I'm home!" She yelled as she wondered into the kitchen. I laughed and hugged her.

Colton stood against the fridge door with observing eyes. He always did that when he thought something was up. He was always making sure there was no dangers around. No one else noticed. But I did.

My attention went back to Melissa. "What's up girl? You got me worried." She froze and her eyes started to get misty.

"Don't be m-mad! Promise me you wont be mad." She sniffled.

Colton came and wrapped his arms around me from behind. I started get confuses. What is she talking about? "What do you mean? What are you talking about." I asked confused. I gave up and calmly laid back into Colton.

"I-I ugh im just going to say it I have been dating **** for a few weeks." I froze. How could she? I was so tense against Colton.

We were both frozen. Colton grip started to get tighter around me, but not so it hurt me. "Why would you keep this from me?" I whispered hopelessly.  "How could you not tell me? How long is a few weeks?"

A tear ran down her cheek. "Almost a month." She barely whispered.

I was so mad, depressed and betrayed. How could they not tell me? How could they keep this from me. I thought they were my best friends!

I struggled out of Colton's grip but the wouldn't let me go. "I think you should leave Melissa. I'll get her to call you later." Colton told her.

She nodded and scurried out of the house. I heard the door shut and I started to squirm more. "Colton let me go!" I kept squirming.

At last he let out a quite sigh and released me. I ran up the stairs and slammed my door and locked it. I was letting out shaky breaths. I was crying but I wasn't fully actually crying. Each tear was because of betrayal. They promised to tell me everything. But they didn't.

~#~ Melissa's POV~#~

I was such a terrible person. I took out my phone and dialed his number. It rang a few times before he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"I told her." I cried into the phone. "I told her I was going outout with you!" I screamed down the phone line.

"Oh." Was his retarded response.

That just made me really pissed! How dare he! I shouldn't have had to tell Tessa alone. He should of came with me to tell her about our relationship.

"You should of been there with me you douche," I said whilst slamming my phone shut into the sand. That made a couple people look at me in the park.

I loved this park. I always went to this park when I was mad or upset. Its where I got together with him.

~#~TESSA'S POV~#~

Colton made the right choice to stay down stairs for awhile. I was beyond frustrated. How could they not only keep the biggest secret from me, but only had Mel tell me?

I screamed in frustration as I tore the sheets off my bed. I somehow always wrecked something when I was mad. My parents knew I had anger issues.

Last week, they blamed themselves when I ruined my room. So they repaired everything I destroyed. Even the door Colton broke down.

A ghost of a smile danced across my lips at the memory. But was ruined as soon as I remembered what Mel and #### kept from me.

The lamp my parents replaced was broken once again.

My clothes were scattered all over the floor.

The door they replaced had a whole in it.

The knob on the door was torn off and thrown somewhere...did I mention the window was smashed too?

I was so going to have to clean this up. But till then I had a certain blonde and blue haired boys ass to kick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DEDICATED TO @Jade_Torres~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for sticking with me so far! Im so sorry I didn't reveal the mystery boy but I promise he will be revealed next chapter. AND I TRIED TO UPDATE LAST WEEK BUT IT WASNT WORKING!!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

Ok