Melanie martinez

Okay, it's nice to be back here again and I hope you're all doing well, but there's something I wanted to address before I make any changes to this fan fiction.
The Melanie Martinez situation. I am going to change the character of Melanie in this fic due to the recent allegations made against her, this is in no way me saying that I 100% believe that she has done said accusations but when certain accusations are put out (especially from a close friend of Melanie's) it's hard to deny them. I am changing the character to show that I can not and will not support someone who could do such a thing, if of course it is true. I am choosing to believe that no one except the people involved in the situation know what actually happened and my opinion won't make a difference so the character will be changed to a random person who is pretty much the same except different if oh get me.
I'd also like to say that if anyone is or has been affected by a similar situation to speak out now because things like that can ruin you as a person and no one deserves to be treated like that.
I love you all and my dm's are always open, and other social media's are in my bio if anyone needs to talk.
-xoem