Chapter 29: Christmas

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

It's been five months since I've found out that I was pregnant and couldn't be happier.  These past few months I've been feeling hungry all the time and keep asking for the weirdest foods ever.

I don't know what's with all the ravings that I'm having with this pregnancy. I never had any of these  cravings when I was pregnant with Josh.

Natsu has been very supportive with the pregnancy and even very protective with every little thing that happens.

I don't know yet if the baby is a girl or a boy yet because I want to be surprised. To tell you the truth I would like to have a girl and that she'll have natsu's hair because I think it's a wonderful color of hair to have and it's unique.

"Mommy! Mommy! It's Christmas! It's Christmas!" exclaimed Josh while jumping onto the bed. He's so excited that christmas is here and that he gets presents.

"Yes I know that it's christmas."

"Come on mommy presents time." He exclaimed.

"Okay then let's go down stairs." I said as I hit Natsu on the shoulder before getting up and started getting changed into something nice since we're expecting guest in a bit.

"Luce you look nice. What did I do to deserve such a beautiful wife and such a great family. I love that we are making this family bigger." He said with so much happiness. He gave me a kiss before getting into the restroom to get ready.

I went downstairs to make breakfast and to get everything ready for the party that we have planned with our friends.

Right when I was about to serve breakfast Natsu walks downstairs all dressed up abd ready for our friends. I don't know how I go such a nice and good looking guy as my husband. If my future self had told me that I'll be happily married with such a good guy and an expecting another child I wouldn't have believed it.

Right behind him is Josh with that big smile of his and very excited to open his presents. This is the very first time that I've been excited about christmas in a very long time.

We sit down at the table and start eating and talking.

"Mommy can we open the presents yet. Pretty please." said Josh with his puppy eyes. I can't resist but we can't open them without our friends being here so I'll have to. I hate telling him no but, I'll have to right now.

"No we have to wait until the guest arrive. It wouldn't be christmas without everyone here with us now would it." I told him.

"No" He said while pouting still trying to convince me.

A few minutes later the door bell rang. I got up and made my way towards the door. I opened the door and it was Levy, Gajeel, Erza, Jellal, Juvia, Gray,Mira and Laxus.

"Come in. I'm so glad your all here Josh was getting impatient about not being able to open his presents yet." I told them. I gave everyone a hug as they walked in the house.

"I could see that he's looking at his presents with a longing look." said Erza.

"Then I think it is time to open the presents we wouldn't want him to wait any longer and start whining." said Levy.

"Okay. Josh it's time to open the presents." I called out to him. I came running into the living room jumping with happiness and excited that he finally get to open his presents.

We all start opening up our presents and saying thank you to each other for the wonderful gifts. Josh started jumping around even more once he opened his presents. He's so happy that he got everything that he wanted.

For some reason I felt like making a speach with all my friends and family here with me.

"I want to say a few words." they nod their head telling me to go ahead. " Well I just want to say thank you to all of you have helped me through all the tough times that I've had with my father and my ex. You guys have helped become someone that I'm proud to be. I have such great friends that have supported us with everything that we have gone through. With everything that has happened you guys have become my family. The last time that I got excited about christmas was probably in my Senior year in High School. That was the last year that I celebrated with my parents before my father kicked me out of the house. Sting only kept me around because he wanted someone at the house to clean and cook while he was at 'work.' When I left his house I didn't know what my life would be like but when Natsu gave me a job I thought that my life was slowly changing but wouldn't become nothing like it is today. This christmas is special because it's the first christmas that I celebrate with my son and my loving husband also the son or daughter that is on it's way. Christmas is a time for giving and to be with family and friends. I love all of you."

Once I stopped talking I looked at all my friends and they were about to cry. The guys just had a sad face. The girls attcked me with hugs.

"We love you too." said all them at the same time.

----------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas everyone.

I was busy watching the christmas special of Doctor Who with my older brother and I couldn't update before. I just got home about two hours ago.

This is the final chapter of the story. I'll update the epilogue tomorrow.