Prologue:

Hi my name is Lucy Heartfilia. I'm 24 years old. I wish I had a normal life like most mother's around me have. All the mother's seem so happy and they never fake a smile about there relationship with their husbands. I however get emotionally abused at home by my boyfriend.

My boyfriend Sting Eucliffe, started abusing me after I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. That's when I started gaining weight for only taking care of the baby. When I was got he started saying mean comments about me I would eat and eat until I felt better, which led me to pre-diabetes and depression.

After I'm done making breakfast for Sting I go and tell him that the food is ready. He comes into the dining room and eats. When he's done he just says "Bye see you after work. I expect the food done by the time I get here not like last time when you finished to make dinner for me. You don't want what happened last time to repeat itself do you." I just nodded.

After he left the baby Josh started crying from the loud door slam Sting just did great it's going to take forever to make him stop crying.

-------------------

I just finished making dinner and Josh is already asleep so I don't have to worry about anything right now.

The door slams open right when I thought I didn't have to worry about anything now he woke up Josh.

"Hey, I'm home now serve me dinner." I just head towards the kitchen to serve him. After that I went to put Josh back to sleep. After a few minutes of trying he finally fell right back to sleep.

I went back to the dining room and pick up Sting plate and washed the dishes.

"Hey, Sting I want to go shopping tomorrow can you give me a little money."

"Why do you even need to go shopping, Lucy?"

"I need new clothes for the Josh and need more groceries."

"I'll give you money for the groceries, but not new clothes for the baby. Do you understand me Lucy."

"Yes, Sting I understand, but I'm gonna need new clothes for Josh sooner or later

"NO MEANS NO OKAY SO JUST TAKE THE MONEY I'M GIVING YOU FOR GROCERIES AND NOTHING ELSE OKAY UGLY." Sting yelled at me I just nodded and grabbed the money from his hand and watched him walk away to his room.

I'm so freakin tired of being treated this way.