Chapter 15: Acceptance

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

OMG I can't believe that Luce's father is at my restaurant. I don't know what to do but all I know is that I want to protect her like my life depends on it. I know that she hates her own father for neglecting her when he found out that she was pregnant. He kicked her out of the house instead of supporting his own daughter. Like she didn't have nowhere else to go she went to live with that douche of an ex-boyfriend.

So I thought of one thing that I could do to make her feel better. I asked if she wants me to kick him out of the restaurant. To make things even better I could totally do that without getting in trouble because I'm the owner of the restaurant and many more. I've been thinking of opening up another one, but with something better than this one.

"Okay I'll be right back just stay here and stay calm." I said as I sat her down. I walked out of the office and walked up to Jude.

"Hello sir. How may I help you?" I asked as politely as possible.

"Yeah I would like to speak to my daughter Lucy Heartfilia." He asked kindly. I don't know if he's actually being sincere, but right now all I care is for Lucy to alright. I want her to be calm not angry.

"Sorry sir it's her break time and she doesn't want to see you. I'm asking you politely to please leave the restaurant." I asked as kindly as possible.

"It's Jude and fine, but I'm gonna keep coming back until I can speak to her. I'm not gonna give up the chance that I have to make up with the daughter that I neglected about 7 years ago." he said.

Right when he walked out of the restaurant Luce got out of my office and walked towards me and gave me a hug. Also all her friends that were watching the scene that just happened came over and hugged her.

~Jude's P.O.V.~

After I walked of the restaurant I turned around and looked through the window to see that Lucy is hugging that pink haired guy and then her friends hugging her also

--------------Three weeks Later ---------------

I've been trying to get to talk to her for the pasted three weeks,but she's never alone. She won't even look at me and always runs away when I'm close to her. She's always with her friends or her boyfriend. The only reason I know that he's her boyfriend is because I've caught them kissing once when I was at the park relaxing. Whenever I go to the place that she lives at the receptionist doesn't even let me see her. Which now I know is one of her friends. I also keep sending her favorite flowers, chocolates and anything that I know that she likes, but nothing. What else can I do for she can forgive me fro everything that I've done to her.

There has to be a way that she'll forgive me for everything that I've done to her. Ever since I found out about dating that douche bag and getting pregnant . I really regret kicking her out of the house and disowning her. Maybe if I didn't disown her she would've left that bastard long ago instead of being with someone that didn't deserve her at all. But he would've stayed with her for the money and I wouldn't want that to happen at all. I prefer her finding herself a guy that would treat her as a Queen just like she deserves to. I want her with a guy that actually love her for who she is not for what she has. I'd love if she finds the kind of love me and Layla had or even better.

I think she already found great friends that will protect her no matter what happens. Also that Natsu guy seems to actually love my daughter I could tell by the way he protects her and my grandchild. I wouldn't even mind if he married her. He would be a great husband to my only daughter.

I know that he isn't after her money because I looked him up and I found out hat he's rich. H owns a dozen of restaurants around town. Also the dragneel Co. which is the Heartfilia Co. rival, but I'll except them together if it meant that Lucy would finally be happy with man that she loves and loves her back the same way.

I think I just thought of something I could do for she could finally forgive me. I need to speak with someone in Lucy's life to make it work.

--------------------------------------------

I'm at the restaurant right now I know that today is Lucy's day off, but I really need to talk to Natsu in private and this is the only place that I could.

I walk into the restaurant and make my way towards the office of Natsu. I know he's here because he doesn't leave until 5:30pm. and it's 4:50pm so I have enough time to convince him to help me with Lucy.

I knock on the door and wait until he says "come in" I open the door and walk into the room. Natsu turns around in his chair and has a shocked expression to find me here.

"What are you doing here Jude?" he asked.

"Well I need your help for Lucy could forgive me. I really want her to for give me for everything that I've done to her." I said.

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

"Why would I help you after you disowned your own daughter for getting pregnant and for choosing that douche bag instead of her own parents. She still stayed in touch with her mother after she left. Luce was in a terrible relationship for almost 2 years before> She finally decided to leave because she knew it wasn't healthy to be in a abusive relationship. Which wasn't setting a great example to her child. Now after 4 years of being far away from that bastard she's finallt healthy and happy." I told him.

"Well I'm quite sadden by everything that she's been through with that bastard, but I'm also happy that she left that awful relationship because that guy was cheating on her with two other girls." he said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"About two months ago I found out that I have a brain tumor that is slowly killing me. When I found out I wanted to spend the little time that I have left with Lucy and my grandchild. So I hired an investigator that found out Sting was actually cheating on Lucy for the last 2 1/2 years that Lucy was with him. Which was petty much since she started gaining weight from the pregnancy." he said.

"Oh ok. I can't believe that she wasted almost 3 years with that douche that didn't even deserve her one bit. It took her a while to trust guys after she left and to get out of her depression, but was able to with the help of all of her friends and me." I said.

"So would you help me get her forgiveness."

"Yes."

------------------------------------------------------

"Lucy I'm so terribly sorry for everything that I've done to you. I+ really want your forgiveness and also want to be able to spend time with my grandson. I know that I've made so many mistakes, but I'm here now to ask no beg for your forgiveness. Also I'll help you get your own business if that helps." he said. crying in his knees. I guess he really does regret everything that he's done to her and wants Luce's forgiveness no matter what.

"Would you allow me to marry any guy I want . Or go to a very dangerous neighborhood." she asked.

"Yes I would allow you to marry any guy you want. Also I think that Natsu is a great guy for you. I would totally go to a dangerous neighborhood and donate to a hospital and an orphanage to help the kids in need." he said.

"Okay I'll forgive you, but you still have to earn my trust." she said.

"Okay I'll go for that." I just hope that she'll trust him soon. I just want to do something to help them get along. I want Lucy to to have a father that she could trust and for her to take advantage of the little time that she has with her father before he dies.