Chapter 11:Missing you

Today I'm feeling depressed. I don't feel like doing anything. I just want to stay in bed and under the covers, but I have to take care of Josh. At least it's my day off and I don't have to go into work. Nobody will know that I'm feeling down today.

It's been two years since the death of my mother. I miss her so much. She's the only person that actually supported my decision to leave that god forsaken house that my good for nothing of a father lived at. He never supported my decisions since I started dating that asshole Sting.

I get up and get ready for this depressing day. I put on black clothes and black shoes. I also get Josh ready with his usual clothes and got his bag ready for the day and I head out the apartment. I head downstairs and leave Josh at day care.

I start walking to a flower shop to buy her favorite flowers before I head to the cemetery. On my way to the cemetery I look around and see new mothers with there own mothers. Their mother's helping them out with their kids. If only my mother got to see Josh grow up and be somebody in the world. I wanted my mother to help me out with Josh and also to tell me a couple of hints of how to make things easier for me.

Even though I know that raising a kid alone is hard, but with my mother's help It would've been a little bit easier. I'm making my way towards my mother's tombstone. I reach the tombstone and set down the flowers in the flower vase that is set right in front of the stone.

"Hello Mother, How have you been? I've been a lot better than last time that I spoke to you. Every time I come to talk to you I would always talk about how miserable I was at that house. I finally left that asshole of a boyfriend that you and father didn't like. I would've loved that you could be here to see how much I've accomplished these past 2 years. I miss you so much. I always wanted you to see Josh grow up and to be the cool grandma. I also wanted you to tell me stories of how I was when I was little for I could learn how to handle him. Now I live in an apartment with Josh. I also have made great friends at work. They've helped me out with Josh ever since I told them about it. Ever since I started working and earning my own money I've felt more alive than before. Now I'm able to do whatever I want without explaining it to someone. It's been years since I felt freedom. For the first time in a really long time I like how I look. I don't feel that fat or ugly anymore." By now I was crying.

I started walking back to my apartment with my head down and slightly crying. I really do miss my mother. She would tease me whenever I liked a guy or congratulate me whenever i got a good grade. She would always plan a great birthday party for me even after I left she tried her best to get my father to accept my relationship until her death. I've always admired her when I was growing up even now that she's no longer alive. She was the best mother I could ask for. While I was walking I felt something or more like someone stop me and hug me.

"Luce are you alright?" I hear Natsu ask me.

"Yeah it's just that time of the year that is so depressing for me. This day today 2 years ago my mother died. I just came from visiting her." I said with more tears than before.

Natsu just kept hugging me while trying to calm me down by saying soothing words. That's the thing every time I'm close to him I feel a whole lot better. He just has that affect on me.

"Lets's go back to your apartment for you could relax and also pick up Josh from day care. I'll take care of him while you rest." said Natsu with the most reassuring smile that I've ever seen.

"Ok" I mumbled.

We make our way towards the apartments that I live at. Natsu is still holding onto me like afraid that I'll do something stupid.

~Natsu's P.O.V.~

As we walk into the building I spot Mira at the front desk. Right when she saw Lucy she was about to make her way towards us, but I shock my head to tell her no. Mira just nodded and went back to work, but I know she is worried. I'll tell her everything that happened later.

We enter the day care center and get and get Josh. Then made our way towards the elevator to go upstairs to my apartment.

When we walked into the apartment I put Josh down in his play pin. Then took Luce to her room and laid her down. I know she wouldn't be able to sleep so I prepared her some relaxing tea that will help her calm down and fall asleep. When I finished I took her the tea.

The thing that I've noticed about Luce is that she's kind, caring and doesn't really have that much confidence in herself. A few months ago I came to notice that I've started having feeling for her. There are so many reasons why I like her so much and that I want to be with her. I just want to tell her the how I feel about her, but it's not the right time to tell her anything right now.