Chapter 25: Without you

Why did this have to happen to me right now. When I was planning my wedding with the man that I love. Now my father just died right in front of me. Now I have no one to walk me down the aisle.

Porque tuvo que morir mi propio padre. El unico que yo tenia y cuando apenas tenia unos meses de conocer a Josh a su neto. Mi padre era un gran hombre llego a conocer al hombre que yo amo con todo mi vida. (Why did my own father have to die? The only one that I had and when he just barely had a few months of knowing Josh his grandson. My father was a great man, he got to meet the man that I love with all my love.)

Why am I thinking in Spanish. Oh well.

My father was a great guy at the end. Even though he wasn't there when I needed him the most. I still love him with all my heart because he is my father.

My father has changed so much ever since he came back into my life. I don't know what I would've done without him in my life when I had problems with Natsu. My father was a great dad and grandfather.

He has showed me that people can change. Even though they were really selfish and only care about money and themselves.

What would my life be like right now if only my mother was still alive? I would've probably already left Sting a long time ago. My mother would of convinced me to leave him. Also convinced me to move back home and my father to forgive me and accept me into his life again.

But if I would've moved back home I wouldn't of met Natsu the love of my life. Everything in my life would've been very different if my parents were still alive. If my mother was still alive and well my father would've gotten more time to know Josh better. I also would've gotten my degree earlier in my life.

Now that my father is gone I'm reflecting back to when we were a happy family before I met Sting. Right before I met him my family and I would go on family vacations once every month. We would spend a whole weekend together with no distractions.

But everything changed when I met Sting and I didn't want to go on any more family vacations. And a month before graduation my parents found out about him, they weren't very happy about it. Especially my father since he isn't from a good family and social standing. He didn't do anything at the time just kept telling over and over again to dump him every week. So when graduation came around and I hadn't dumped him and also when I didn't want to continue my education anymore he disowned me.

Now that my father is gone I don't know what to do. Out of nowhere I hear a knock at my door.

"Princess" said Virgo from the other side of the door.

"Yes Virgo." I answered.

"The lawyer of you father is here to see you. He wants to speak to you about your father's testament."

"Ok. Have him wait in the study."

"Ok princess" said Virgo

I got out of bed since I've been in bed all day with Josh and blocking out the outside world. I changed my clothes, brush my hair and teeth before I head to the study. I walk into the study, greet him and sit down.

"What do I have the honor of having you here?" I asked politely.

"I'm here to discuss your father's last will in life."

"Oh ok then continue." he opens the folder he is holding and starts reading.

"Well I will leave 50% to my daughter Lucy Heartfilia and the other 50% to my grandson Josh and future grandchildren. If I get more grandchildren divide the inheritance equally. Lucy will get 80% of the company and the other 20% to my grandson. Lucy will take care of the whole inheritance of Josh until he's 18 years old or is able to take care of his inheritance."

"So my father actually made a will and included me and my son."

"Yes, he made it right after he found out that he was dying and only had a few months to live. He wanted you to be protected from the people that want to make you suffer in this world." I can't believe that he actually put us in his last will of life. He wanted us to have something to fall back on.