2. // USA

Bella
I stood up and lost control, giving it to my wolf, Nora. 'Bella calm down, per favore' (please.) she gave me back control and I stormed out of his stupid office.

"Stupid mafia. Stupid war. Stupid mate" I spit out venomously what made Nora mad. 'Don't. you. dare' she challenged. I sighted and apologized to shut her up.

"Dov'è mamma?" (where's mom?) I whispered frustrated to myself as I went down the stairs.

My head shot up when I smelled that she was close. I ran towards the kitchen where I saw her stand, making delicious pizza, damn I could kill someone for a piece. Kidding.... *cough*

"Mom, we need to talk" I said urgently whilst sitting on a chair by the table. She made her way to me and kissed my forehead before sitting on the other side of the table. "Right" she sighted. I mentally slapped myself. I didn't even think I would come this far.

She turned two glasses that where on the table and poured some water, she handed me a glass and I kept glaring at her.

"Uhh well" I stared off. 'Ask about our mate!' Right, our mate. "Who is my mate?" I asked annoyed, Nora happy of course what annoyed me even more. "Let's just say that he's more powerful than your father" she said, obviously watching her own words.

"That's not what I asked madre" (mother) she looked up at me and held my hands. "Please, he's dangerous just do what your father tells you. He won't hurt you, you are his mate" she said with fear in her eyes.

"Is- did.. did he ever- kill someone?" I asked worried. "Yes" she simply answered, as if it was nothing. "How could you be so calm about this?!" I jelled out, standing up. "I know that you are safe with him, your father assured me of that."

Yeah right, the father that abused his own daughter in secret.

My moms eyes blurred, what means that she's in mind link. She closed her eyes and reopened them. "He's on his way, he's almost here" she said exited. "Wait What, dad told me I'm leaving in-" I was cut off by my mom, putting her hand on my mouth.

"Just go with the flow Bella, you'll be alright. You will meet your soulmate!" I sighted, slapping my forehead. "I can't do this Mom" I whispered and walked out of the kitchen.

'Don't be sad! We are going to meet our soulmate. We can finally leave this hell hole! I hope he's handsome, cute and-' I cut Nora off by blocking the connection.

I walked towards my room and sat down on my soon-not-to-be-bed.

I heard someone approach my room and it was my father by his smell. "Please go away father" I said as I slammed my head into my soon-not-to-be-pillow. He ignored me and came in. "I'm one of the most feared mafia bosses, I can do what I want!" he jelled.

"What do you need father?" I asked annoyed yet politely, sitting straight. He could explode with anger in a matter of seconds. "I need to inform you about some things before you leave" I nodded. "You are going to America, your mate lives there. He has traveled a long way to come pick you up and you will obey his orders. Capisci?" (Do you understand?)

I nodded my head slowly and my fathers head shot up. "He's here, get up Bella" he ordered.

"No."

◈Authors note◈

I hope you liked this chapter!
Don't forget to:

◈ Like

◈ Comment

◈ spread love!

.