4. // Alpha Ryker

Bella
I woke up, still hanging. I peeled my eyes open and I barely felt my arms, they were numb and tingling.

'We need to get off this thing' Nora said. 'No shit Sherlock' I replied, clearly annoyed at her statement.

I looked down and saw that I was hanging too high to stand on my tiptoes. "odio la mia vita" (I hate my life) I whispered as I heard the doors open.

I saw the disgusting face of my father. "Came to visit" I grinned. He walked towards me and hit me in my stomach, again. I groaned at his sudden movements, "idiota" (idiot) he whispered.

"What will my mate think of this father" I said with pure rage. He laughed as if it was the funniest thing he's ever heard. "You won't tell him. In fact, he's upstairs, what a pity that he can't come to your rescue."

"So, this is your real face?" I asked, this time dead serious. "Sì, I've been holding in to this for a long time. Your mom doesn't know, and she won't ever know. She thinks you ran away."

I tried to hit him with my legs, but I failed miserably. "ti odio" (I hate you) I said with my first tear rolling down my cheek. He came close to my ear, I felt his warm breath on me. "I hate you too" he whispered.

He walked towards the button and lowered me onto the dirty ground. I couldn't get myself up, my arms are killing me. He yanked me up and shoved my out of the room. He leaded me toward my room and locked the door on the outside.

"Get yourself together" he said before walking away.

I managed to get to my bathroom, each step hurt like a bítch. I locked the bathroom door and undressed myself while turning on the shower.

I walked over the mirror and saw a broken girl look back at me. A girl that was full of life once. But this time I saw a girl, covered in bruises and a pale skin looking back at me.

I turned away from the mirror and stepped into the shower. I flinched when water poured onto my wounds. I managed to get used to the pain and I cleaned off the dirt and sweat on my body and hair.

I stepped out of the shower and put on a towel. I was about to walk out of the bathroom but I smelled something. 'Nora, what's that smell' I asked confused. She didn't answer.

I walked out of the bathroom and my door was slammed open. 'MATE MATE MATE!' Nora jelled out in happiness. I looked him into his eyes and saw that they were pitch black, lust.

I stepped back when I noticed who it was. It was the alpha people feared the most, the alpha that had the most influence on the mafia, the alpha who was know to be the most cruel of them all.

It was alpha Ryker.

◈Authors note◈

I hope you liked this chapter!
Don't forget to:

◈ Like

◈ Comment

◈ spread love!

.