16. // pressure on the trigger

[READ AT OWN RISK]
FÜCKED UP SHÏT AHEAD

Bella
I heard the footsteps coming towards the room faster and my hart clenched. I opened up the package of razors, trembling and got one out.

I was sobbing and cried the whole time, feeling the pain of a broken heart. "Come on Bella" I said, wiping the tears away and splashing water in my face. I put the razor on my arm and slowly cut, deep. I sucked in a deep breath.

I didn't do it at my wrist, I was too scared for that. It may sound weird but it felt better than the pain I was in before.

The door of the room slammed open and I started crying again. "BELLA OPEN UP!" Ryker yelled, banging on the bathroom door. "G-go a-away!" I jelled sobbing.

I picked up the gun and turn off the safety. "BELLA, THAT BLOOD SMELL BETTER NOT BE YOURS!" he jelled in his alpha voice what made me shiver. I can go against an alpha voice, considering I have alpha blood running trough my veins.

I pointed the gun on my head and looked in the mirror. 'I love you' Nora said trough gritted teeth, crying, almost screaming. I felt her pain and it affected me. 'I love you too' I responded.

It was quiet, I didn't hear Ryker or anything else. All I could hear were my thoughts, haunting me and I felt the pain that damaged me.

I closed my eyes, finger on the trigger and tried to calm down. I looked down to my arm and saw my arm dripping blood. I felt the energy drain out of me.

The door slammed open and caused me to jump up. My arm flinched forward and I accidentally shot the wall. The bullet almost hit my forehead.

I turned around quickly and aimed the gun at Ryker, not saying a word. I heard a 'piep' sound in my ears. "Put the gun down Bella" he said, not even scared but more concerned. "allontanati da me" (get away from me) I said, almost whispering, begging him to go away from me.

I wiped away my tears, still aiming the gun at him. "Your Mine, I'll do whatever I want" he said trough gritted teeth, this time anger was radiating off him.

I heard Nora whimper, I myself couldn't believe he would still continue to hurt me. "I'm not yours, I'll never be. Your the worst thing that happens to me, even death is a gift compared to you" I said sobbing. I couldn't let the pain consume me anymore.

He stalked closer, probably thinking I didn't see him. "Don't move!" I jelled but he didn't stop. He held up his hand, "Calm down Bella" he whispered thinking it would help me at this point.

He still didn't stop stalking towards me. "I SAID DONT MOVE." He still didn't stop moving so I did the first thing that came to mind. I aimed the gun to my head what made him freeze.

"Don't do It Bella" he said stern. I laughed bitterly. "So I can live a happy life with my lovely mate or even better! HIS FÜCKING BABY MAMA!" I jelled angry and upset, obviously unstable at the moment.

"It was a mistake" he said, scanning over my face, trying to read me. I didn't give him a single clue. "A MISTAKE?!" I jelled out angry, no, furious. "JUST LIKE THREE SECONDS AGO IN YOUR OFFICE!"

He sighted, lowering his head before looking up again. "I can explain what happened Bella, just put down the gun" he said. I could swear I saw remorse and sadness in his eyes for a second. It was probably his wolf showing me this in the hope of letting me know he still cares. Not that he's done a good job showing it.

"You know" I chuckled, feeling a tear slid down my cheek. "I was right about mates, they are bullshït!!" I jelled. He opened his mouth to say something before I cut him off. "I'm glad I get to do this, and I hope it'll haunt you till you die" I said, putting pressure on the trigger.

I heard a loud bang before being lifted out of my body.

Am I dead, released out of the cadge they call life?

◈Authors note◈
IVE PUT A LIST OF HOTLINES ALL OVER THE WORLD ABOVE
CONTACT THEM IF YOU NEED HELP PLZ!!

Don't forget to:

◈ Like

◈ Comment

ALSO SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! <3

.