5. // bruises

Bella
I saw his eyes swirling with emotions, lust, happiness and fear was one of them. He growled loudly when he looked me up and down. I flinched back even more.

"Mine"

He stepped closer, what made me step back until I reached the wall. Nora wanted to jump into his arms, but I thinks she's just blinded by the mate bond.

"Who did this to you" he said with a husky and low voice. I looked down, scared to answer and scared of the consciences. He kept stalking towards me. I soon felt his breath on my neck.

I flinched back, I had some bruises in my neck that hurt too much. "Who did this to you" he whispered into my ear, a little more sympathetic than earlier. I opened my mouth, ready to tell him everything but I couldn't speak.

Another person stepped into my room, it was my dad by his smell. "Oh alpha Ryker, she isn't annoying you is she?" he said laughing. Ryker snapped his head towards him and growled.

"Leave" he said with his alpha tone. My father couldn't disobey, considering Ryker was more powerful than him. My father looked at me before mind linking me. "Say something an you are dead" he threatened before leaving.

A tear left my eye and I quickly wiped it away before Ryker focused back on me. He lifted up my head by my chin. "I won't ask again" he said, getting angrier. Nora was whimpering at his statement.

I turned my head, leaving his finger in the air. I wasn't about to tell him what happened. The big bad Mafia alpha wouldn't suddenly have a heart, I couldn't imagine it.

"stupido pezzo di merda" (stupid piece of shit) I spit out with disgust. Nora was about to scream at me but I muted her.

"Well well, that isn't a nice way to talk to your mate" he said what made me froze. 'You idiot, he knows what you said!' Nora jelled out of the blue. I jumped at her sudden appearance and hit my head with Ryker's.

"I'm sorry, Alpha Ryker" I said quick while rubbing my forehead. I was holding my towel with only one hand, stupid I know.

He growled and looked at me. I noticed he was looking at my towel that had slipped off, showing almost all of my left boob.

I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes, readjusting my towel. He looked up at my face and growled again. "What's with your growling" I said annoyed. I gulped, I think I said it out loud.

"Don't hide from me" he said placing a hand on my cheek. Is he forrrrreeeal? I coughed. "What's your full name?" I asked. I heard Nora jell and beg me to stop, she knew what I was about to do.

"Ryker Benjamin Delton, why?" he replied.

I pushed him away from me, feeling the tingles on my hand.

"I Bella viola Eleonora Greco, reject yo-"

◈Authors note◈

I hope you liked this chapter!
Don't forget to:

◈ Like

◈ Comment

◈ spread love!

.