Shower

Morning arrived, and Romulus woke up before Leah. He couldn't believe what he did; he marked Leah. The werewolf promised to wait until Leah accepted him, but things have changed. Romulus pledged to his mate that he would go and take her to see her grandmother. They both would break many laws, which could affect them both. However, he was willing to take the risk.

Once he bit her, Leah fainted, which happens when a werewolf marks their mate. When a werewolf marks their mate, he gives her parts of his spirit, which would overflow her body. Leah slept all night; the mark on her neck was apparent. Romulus gave her neck a slight peck; he got up and went to take a shower. 

Once inside the bathroom, he removed his clothes, exposing his muscular body. Once the shower was on, he went inside, and the hot water hit his body, relaxing him. Romulus closed his eyes; the image of Leah came to him, and a smile came to his face.

He imagined her wearing a plain white dress and lying on the bed, her hair sprawled on the pillows. She wore no bra or underwear. Romulus then imagined her skirt being lifted, where her legs are seen as her maidenhood. Leah's eyes were open, and she looked at him with a gentle smile. She extended her hands, motioning him to go to her. "Please take me. Have me. Make me yours." Her hand went to her chest; Romulus grabbed the upper part of her dress, pulling it down. Her breast bounced out.

This excited him. He couldn't take it. He...

He opened his eyes and breathed heavily. He looked around and realized that he was still in the shower. I can't believe I imagined that in the shower." Romulus looked down and saw his cock erect. Veins were visible on his cock, and pre-cum dripped from his head. "Damn, just the image of her makes me excited." He didn't want to masturbate when he was a few feet away from Leah. He put his arms and head on the shower walls, breathing heavily. "Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts!" he told himself. He tried counting imaginary sheep or thinking of something else.

It was useless. He knew it was almost the full moon, and the need to mate would become strong. Romulus was getting hornier each day. Since he had his mark on her, it would make his impulses stronger and worse.

"I shouldn't have bitten her."

His erect cock wouldn't lessen down, and he put his hand on it and began to stroke himself. Romulus moaned, and he put his head on the wall. He would touch himself so many times before he met Leah.

He kept stroking himself and breathed heavily but quietly. "Leah. Leah." Romulus would repeat her name many times. He would pretend that she was the one giving him the pleasure and he was feeling close to his release. He came on the shower wall. He looked at his cum that was dripping down and washed it off. "I hope what I have done was the right decision."

Romulus came out of the shower, dried himself, and changed. He went to the kitchen to cook them breakfast until Leah was ready to wake from her slumber.