6 | drive me nuts

6 | DRIVE ME NUTS

For the rest of the night, Corinna helped Joyce connect drawings as Will spoke to Mike, whom had recently joined the chaos

For the rest of the night, Corinna helped Joyce connect drawings as Will spoke to Mike, whom had recently joined the chaos. Bob was Joyce's boyfriend, and he was the one who had just knocked on the door. Although Corinna found it questionable that Joyce allowed him, an innocent and clueless human, to help understand what all the interconnecting drawings were, they were all glad he could use his knowledge of Hawkins to help. Joyce had informed Corinna that the shadow monster they seemed to have saw on the TV was inside Will. Will was being possessed by the monster, that's why he hadn't been talking while he was scribbling drawings which were now pinned against the walls of the home. Joyce also mentioned that Will couldn't be trusted as the monster could hear and see everything that Will did.

Any plan they were to come up with had to be secretive and not allowed to be shared with Will at all. Eventually, Corinna became so engrossed with trying to understand the elaborate connecting drawings that she became lost in her own mind as she tried to connect the endless amounts of drawings Will created. She was essentially spacing out as she stared at the scribbles of crayon.

When she broke out of her trance, she heard Will speak to Joyce: "Hopper, I think he is in trouble. I think he is going to die."

"The policeman?" Corinna inquired, confirming that Hopper was the man she was thinking of. Mike nodded at her. Corinna took his advice with a grain of salt, knowing it could've been the monster speaking to her instead of the real Will.

* * *

"Is this where you saw Hopper?" Joyce asked her son as soon as he had finished scribbling a new drawing, pointing out where he imagined Hopper could be. Nevertheless, no one seemed to understand what the hell the interconnecting drawings meant or represented. Corinna still was betting her money on tunnels. It was the only thing that made sense since the lines all looped and turned like it had been excavated.

"I think so. Yeah." Will answered as he gulped, nervously. He had begun to feel feverish as the leeching monster took over his body.

Corinna glanced at the drawing then hurried off to the kitchen to begin the hunt for the matching drawing to another. Before long, she heard Mike yell "Here!" and she and Joyce bolted over to where he was. Corinna quickly taped the new drawing to the location Will had pointed out. It fit perfectly.

"Ok, so Hopper is here?" Joyce reiterated.

"Yeah. Now we just need to find out where here is. Right?" Mike asked.

"Right." Joyce affirmatively told, still weary of giving her son too much information.

"Did he say anything? I mean, before he left?" Mike asked. Hopper had met with Joyce right before he disappeared and Mike wondered if there were any clues left to find Hopper.