Chapter 12.

Recap:

I nodded my head and went into the van. As the van only had 6 seats at the back, Liam and Louis were told to sit behind the chair so that we can sit on the cozy chairs. I spaced out of the window and thought to myself that this was going to be a long holiday. I silently sobbed every time I thought about Justin, Harry and Zayn would always console me. I got to build some confidence and go against all hates and troubles. This was going to be one of my challenges.

***

Chapter 12.

“Bobby Fobby. Can we pull over when there is a restaurant or any shops nearby? I am hungry,” Niall whined.

“Not only you bro,” added Alyson.

“Okay,” Bob replied.

I had been on my twitter for the past hour. Harry was already asleep on my shoulder. Zany was asleep too. Liam and Louis were busy chatting about music and stuffs. I wondered why that hater girl was so against on me. It was not as if I had done something bad towards her. She would not give up. Damn. As if we would meet and she could hurt me physically. I had not told anyone about Kay yet. Well, that was what her twitter name said. “Kayx1D”. Just another ‘could-not-accept-facts-about-one-direction’ fanatics. Believe it or not, I actually did stalk at her twitter. To be honest, all her tweets were very different from what I thought she would be. I meant, not that I actually thought what kind of girl she was, but her life was somewhat interesting. Oh well.

“We are here. Wake Zayn and Harry up,” Bob said.

I sighed and rested my head on Harry’s head, which was on my shoulder.

“Yo Harry. Wake up,” I shook him but he ignored.

“Haaaarryyyyy,” I dragged his name and hit his head with my head.

I got an idea.

I opened the door on my right and just went out allowing Harry’s head to drop.

“Ahh!”, “Ninaaaa, you are so bad.”

“Why thank you Mr Styles,” I replied.

Another mission: Wake Zayn up as everyone had left the three of us in the car.

“Zayn, wake up. I think that is Megan Fox. Harry, is that really Megan Fox?” I lied and asked Harry to play along.

“Oh my god! It is Megan Fox! Megaaan!” Harry shouted.

“Wait what? Megan? Where?” Zayn woke up immediately and rushed out.

Both Harry and I were laughing hard. It was so easy to wake him up. Zayn came back to us frowning.

“Come on pretty boy. Chillax. We are stopping to have our supper,” I said while giggling.

He sighed and I messed up Harry and Zayn’s hair.

“You did not just touch our hair!” Harry exclaimed and Zayn was nodding, agreed to Harry.

“Oh well I just did,” I teased back and ran around the whole parking lot, escaping from those boys.

We had a good 10 minutes of playing when Bob shouted our names to go into the restaurant. I stopped and looked at the place. Reminded me of Krusty Krab from  Spongebob Squarepants…

***

“Are we reaching there yet?” I asked.

“Pretty soon. Just a few more streets,” Bob replied.

“Where are we actually going?” Hayley asked.

“We are going to Liam’s house. We are going to stay there for the break. Turn by turns, they say,” Niall explained.