Chapter 11.

Recap:

(About 3 hours later)

“We have to start packing,” someone said.

***

Chapter 11

Saturday, 4 June.

“I don’t want to pack my stuffs!” I whined.

I slept for the whole night, felt reluctant to wake up, as I knew what was happening around me. We were supposed to pack our clothes because we were moving from this luxurious hotel.

“Shut up Nina. We are leaving for a reason,” Alyson replied.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Just shut up, will you?” Alyson reprimanded.

Yeah…Yeah… Like she was the boss of us.

“What did you say?” She glared at me.

Did I just say it aloud? “Nothing.”

“Can someone help me pack my stuffs? My stomach is in pain!” I said as I clutched my hand to my lower abdomen. Having period for the first few days were hurtful.

“I’ll do it. What is it do you need to pack?” Zayn asked.

Such a sweet boy.

“Put all my clothes and everything into the respective luggage. Thank you! When are we leaving anyway?”

“At night,” Louis replied as he came in from the front door.

“It’s like more than 12 hours’ time! Why do we need to pack now?” I asked curiously.

Suddenly, Harry ran up to me and closed my mouth with his hand.

“Hush. No more questions,” he said, not leaving my mouth.

“Foine, oim jost gonno got o showor” I mumbled.

“Okay then.” Wow, he understood what I said!

***

(Few hours later, in the afternoon.)

“I’m going to sit at the balcony. Don’t panic when you guys cannot find me,” I informed them.

They just nodded and continued playing the Xbox. I sat on the bench and set up my laptop. As usual, my first, few tabs were; FaceBook, YouTube, Twitter and Skype. I planned to Skype with Leo later.

As soon as I logged on to my Twitter, I had seen my followers had risen up to 10,000+. How cool was that? I checked the mentions and I some lovely tweets and hate tweets… from @Harryizmine?!

I thought she wouldn’t reply though. Looked like she’s a girl that didn’t want to lose. She replied.

@Harryizmine: @sweet_devil he said you’re beautiful because he doesn’t want to make you sad, loser. He’s available, alright?!

@sweet_devil: @Harryizmine whatever pleases you. I am with him right now so I know if he’s available or not. Please girl, don’t be rude. Tyvm.

She replied almost instantly. Surprisingly..

@Harryizmine: @sweet_devil you are so pathetic and selfish that you want him by yourself and claimed that he’s unavailable. You don’t be rude to me first!

@sweet_devil: @Harryizmine dafug? I don’t even own him and I’m not selfish. You are lame. You sent me a hate tweet and now you are asking me not to be rude to you? K.

@Harryizmine: @sweet_devil I hate you so ****ing much! I’m not gonna drop this, biatch!

I ignored the last tweet and tried to get rid of her off my mind. She was damn annoying! I received another tweet message again.