Chapter 9.

Recap:

Wow, why didn’t I realize everything? Why must I be such an idiot and a bitch to her? Since when did I become like this? I looked at Alli who had the same expression like me. I looked at the boys who were taken aback by this commotion. I didn’t realize that the guys are here. They just looked utterly shocked and confused. What have I done? I ran back to our room with Alyson and slammed the door shut. I buried my head in my hands feeling completely idiot for not trusting my best friend and made her cried. How am I supposed to get back to her when we’re pissed off? I have to say sorry to her, sooner or later…

***

Chapter 9

Louis’s POV (on the same day)

What had just happened here? Sure they were screaming their heads off but it’s…wow, just wow! Never seen Nina gets too emotional. Alyson and Hayley were just different from what I thought. Now I have seen the other side of them or should I say, their true colors? Nina was actually kinda good. Why did I dislike her from the start? She was the good one since she got here. Was it just because of the night-morning incident? Was it because she planned everything? And it annoyed me? I think so…

“I hope it gives them a freaking big impact,” Nina complained.

“Are you okay Nina?” Harry asked her. The other boys crowded around her trying to soothe her.

“Do I look like I’m fine, Harry?!” she snapped back.

“Erm, I don’t think so,” Harry replied softly. It’s time for me to lighten the mood. Here I go…

“Yo Nina, don’t cry… My great-grandmother said to me that if I cry, I will grow old like her quickly,” I said while smiling innocently.

“I know that Lou-eh. I just… I just can’t believe these happened. We never fight like this before. It’s scary,” she whispered. Her cries had stopped but there were tears stained on her cheeks.

“Hey! You teased my accent again,” Zayn pouted like a kid.

She chuckled a little bit and said, “But I find it cute.” She dragged the last word.

“You sound like a duck,” Zayn teased. Nina giggled and pushed Zayn. He stumbled back from his place. That girl is strong! I could tell she’s becoming alright.

Nina’s POV

I chuckled a little bit when Zayn fell backwards. While giggling, I snuggled my head into my arm. I was still sitting in the position where I brought my knees to my body. The clothes were comfortable. Hmm, smells nice too. I sniffled and breathed in the scent again. The scent has two different smells. Huh? What am I talking about? I must be too sad to understand what I’m talking about… I think.

I breathed in the scent again when I heard Niall said, “Hey, your clothes are familiar.”

Eh? Oh my god! I must have forgotten to change back to my clothes before I slept just now. Ugh! I’m so embarrassed! I must look silly.

“Er, FLACK!” I put my head in my hands in embarrassment, “You mean fu-” before Niall could finished saying, Liam interrupted, “she replaces the word, Niall,” I grinned.

“You are wearing my TOMS, Niall’s pants, the only one you can fit nicely. Zayn’s jumper, Liam’s scarf-” I interrupted Louis and said, “and Harry’s blazer. I know and I’m sorry. I fit into all of the clothes except for Zayn and your stuffs. Just saying…”

“Hey! So you’re saying I am skinny?” Niall frowned.

“No… You’re just not as big as us? Hehe. Nina,you look cute, especially in Harry’s blazer. Oh and, you said ‘flack’. You mean, ‘flack’ as in Caroline Flack? Hahaha! OMG! You fancy Harry, don’t you? And you are jealous of him and her!” Louis teased me.