Chapter 8.

Recap:

After writing, I told Hayley and Alyson what happened to us for the day and said, “Guess what? Louis told the interviewer that I am Harry’s wife when he asked them who am I.”

“Really? Hahaha! That’s cool, then?” Hayley giggled.

“Liam covered up and he said I am Harry’s cousin. From now on, I have to be Harry’s fake cousin,” I said sighing.

“That’ll be cool. Soon, there will be rumors, then woah! Everything’s going to explode! Yay!” Alyson shouted. When I said she shouted, she literally shouted so loud that her voice can travel very far.

“Shh, can’t you hear the boys groan? I think they’re sleeping,” I reminded her.

“Oh well. Too bad,” Alyson replied and we went off to sleep.

I hope tomorrow will be as good as today.

***

Chapter 8.

Thursday, 2 June 2011, (8.00am)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Why did I even set my alarm? Oh yes, I should, or else, the boys will do something to us… Sigh, why do I have to be the first among the girls to wake up. Eh… Brr… Why am I feeling cold? Where is my nice, comfortable quilt? I turned to my left and saw Alyson using my quilt as the second layer of warmth. What the hell! That’s not fair! She took my quilt and left me sleeping without it for hours?! She better watch out for something cool.

I tied my hair and quickly jumped off the bed and ran towards my luggage to take my clothes. Hmm, where are Alyson and Hayley’s clothes? It better not be! I went to the closet and saw it was neatly arranged and there’s a part left for me. They didn’t help me unpack mine. Aww…

I grabbed my undergarments; one of my favorite color, purple pull over hoodies and my black sweatpants. I want to have a baggy look for today. I ran towards the bathroom and took a nice long warm shower that I can even fell asleep. I got dressed and finally felt warm again. I retied my hair into a high ponytail and went out of the bathroom. I went to my hand carry baggage and chose which type of spectacles I want to wear. Shall I wear the black geek specs, black full frame specs, frameless specs or half frame specs? I am so indecisive.

“She’s indecisive, she can’t decide. She keep on looking from left to right,” I sang to the song softly and finally chose my black full frame specs.

What time is it now? Are the boys awake by now? Shall I wait a little while or just go in to their room. I think I should go into their room. I turned the doorknob slowly so that I won’t wake any of them up because I have a plan for girls. I think it’s only one of them.

I closed the door and said, “Sup bro.” They replied a hello. “You guys are unfriendly,” I complained.

“No we’re not. We’re saving our energies for later so that we can have more fun,” Zayn said.

“True true true. That make lots of sense,” I replied and looked over to one of the bed. Harry was still lying down there snoring softly. Louis was sleeping on another bed.  The rest were all awake.

“Liam, can I wake Harry up by scaring him?” I asked Liam. He stopped whatever he was doing and looked at me with sleepy eyes, “Yes, whatever. I’ve been trying to wake him up since just now. How about Louis?”

“I’m not sure about Louis but I will wake Harry up,” I said evilly and walked to Harry’s bed, “is he naked?”

“I don’t think so,” Liam chuckled. “Be careful yea? He may kick or slap you,” Zayn reminded me.