Chapter 3.

• Dédié à Hani

What’s up! How y’all been doing? As I said in Chapter 2, there will be new male characters right? Wanna know who? O.O  let’s wait. Haha, I know its lame. I’m going to star now. LEGGO.  Hehehe. Yo people, pretend that the characters are all 16 years old.

*****

Leo Castro : ( Leo Howard – Kickin’ It, Conan the Barbarian )

. USA, California

. 16 years old

. Same school as the 3 girls

Victor Cruz : ( Austin Mahone – Youtube Artist )

. USA, Texas

. 16 years old

. Same school as the girls

*****

Tuesday, 17 May 2011

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. It was so irritating because it sounded like someone farts on the microphone. I grumbled and grabbed my phone, “ Hello?”. I tried to act polite so that I don’t scare anyone on the other line.

“Hey Nina,” a familiar voice replied.

“Oh, Leo. Leo? Why did you call me early in the morning? You know that people are still sleeping, right?” I asked almost shouting. This kid seriously needed some common sense in his head. I mean, come on, who wakes up early in the morning when he or she just finished his or her exam? Oh right, maybe Leo.

“Good morning to you too. I just want to say that my mother is having her special 50th birthday party at 10.30am later. She told me to invite you guys because you guys are my closest friends. All of you are my special guests. Don’t forget that the dress code for ladies is beige and guys are black,’’ he explained. Closest friend, huh? Not bad. I can’t believe I am one of the special guests, I felt special.

After hearing his voice, I started to cool down. I really don’t like people waking me up in the morning. I rather wake up by myself in the morning than making someone wake me up. I thought for a moment then answered, ‘’ Why not? Have you informed the others?”

“Not yet.  I thought I want to ask you to –‘’

Before he could finished his sentence, I interrupted, “ Don’t think about it, Leo. I’m not going to help you. You already made me mad and then have no shame and want to ask for my help. Nope, you are going to do it by yourself. By the way, it was a very sweet of you to call me this early. You could have called me yesterday,” I started ‘lecturing’ him. He deserved a lecture. Actually, I am not mad anymore. I said that just to exaggerate so that it sounded more convincing.

“I forgot, what to do. Thanks for the compliment Miss Sarcastic,” he replied like nothing happened. So I simply said, “Whatever Mr. Annoying.“

“Bye then.”

“Bye Lo.”

“Did you just call me love? Aww.”

“Oh please. I ignored the ‘e’ because I’m lazy to pronounce your name properly,” I argued.

“You’re lying. I know you will say something back, so, let’s just continue this later. Bye.”

“What is the ever,” I quickly pressed the end button.

I smiled to myself when I recalled our conversation earlier on. This was the longest call between me and him. I set my alarm clock at 8am so that I have enough time to get ready and went back to sleep.

*****

(same day)

“Quack, quack, woof, meow, moo,” my alarm clock went off.