Author's Note.

Hello people! Just to let you know that this is just an Author's Note.

Sorry for not uploading quickly. As you can see, oh, no you can't see what i was doing for the past few days..?

Okay LAME. HAHA. okokay.

I just want you guys to imagine that:

1. they uploaded What Makes You Beautiful video in April.

2. they are already famous.

Just don't relate this timings/dates to the real world cause it will MAKE NO SENSE.

In the previous chapter, i mentioned the name Kailey. Want to know who?

Kailey's bio :

Kailey Anne Payne. She's 16 years old. She is Liam Payne's sister. I should not let you know more because it will ruin everything, ya know?

And also, I don't even know if Liam has a sister...? Who knows? Oh, maybe you know. HAHAHA. okokok, tell me if he have.

For those who are waiting for Chapter 7, please keep on waiting. HEHE. I am soo sooo sorry for not uploading it quickly. Only Hani and Tze.R know. I THINK THAT THEY KNOW.

I think i should stop blabbering. Chapter 7 is on it's way to Wattpad. It's coming soon. Very very soon. The distance from Chapter 7's place to Wattpad is far you know? HAHA, okok, i'm getting more lame. Obviously duh, it's like 1.30am in the morning and i have to wake up at 6am.

Alright peoples, if you have any ideas, please tell me. If you have no wattpad account, you can create one. It's free. This message is directed at HANI and some other people, i guess...?

Okay people, i'm going to sleep now, byee! sayonara. hasta la vista baby!

-xoxo Jaz. O.O