Chapter 5.

Recap:

Alyson slept in the middle while I slept on her right and Hayley slept on her left. As soon as we had made ourselves comfortable, one by one fell asleep. I just smiled a little at how tired they were and closed my eyes soon.

Chapter 5.

Wednesday, 18 May 2011 (9am)

“Nina, Nina, wake up. Oi,” someone shook me.

“What?” I whispered back.

“Want to pull a prank on them?” someone that sounded like Victor, asked me.

“Whatever,” I replied while getting up and almost tripped over on Leo. He stirred a little and I’m trying not to laugh. I ran out of the room and burst out laughing.

I couldn’t imagine what would he reacted if I really tripped over him. Me and Victor made our way to the kitchen counter and sat on the bench. I looked at him questioningly and he shrugged. Hopeless guy. I made way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and saw him followed behind me.

“Why are you following me?” I asked.

“To brush my teeth?” he replied.

“Busybody. Don’t close the bathroom door,” I said and he chuckled.

When I’m brushing my teeth, he mumbled something. “Hmm? I asked.

“I gog ey iar,” Victor said. I rinsed my mouth and said, “never talk when you’re brushing your teeth.  I don’t understand a thing.”

“I said, I got an idea. It’s simple to understand, only you got the hearing problem,” he smirked.

“I’m not going to argue with a 3 year old kid like you. Hmph. Tell me the idea,” I frowned.

“Whip cream on their hands, tickle their nose and done,” he said simply and snapped his fingers.

“Classic, but okay. I’m pretty sure you don’t have any other ideas so, let just go on with it,” I giggled and he rolled his eyes.

He took my pen with feathers at the end of it and I grabbed a bottle of whip cream from the kitchen cabinet. I looked at Mum and she was watching some shows. I sneaked in to my room and met Victor. I put the cream on to their hands and I asked, “ready?”

He nodded his head and tickled their noses. I saw them stirred and tried to hold back my laugh. He did once again and they got their cream on their nose.

“Eww! What the hell Victor?” Hayley asked.

“It wasn’t me. It was Nina and that was her idea. She woke me up and asked me to do this,” Victor lied.

I shot him a glare and walked up to him and pushed him to the floor beside Leo who was trying to get something from his nose.

“How I wish I believe you even though you’re my boyfriend,” Hayley replied looking annoyed.

Alyson, who had the same face started shouting some stuffs at Victor and I fell on my bed laughing my ass off again. Oh god, please save me from laughing too much.

“Nina, I’m gonna smack you as soon as possible,” Victor said frowning.

“You slap me and Hayley break up with you,” I looked at him threateningly and he surrendered.

“Eh! Something got inside my nose. Damn it you guys,” Leo stood up and ran to the nearest bathroom.

“Good luck Victor,” I wished him and took my clothes and walked to the other bathroom.