Honey and the Bee

FINALLY! I HAVE UPLOADED IT. I WANT TO THANK MY ANNOYING PHONE, THAT KEPT DELETING THE STORY, AND MY COMPUTER WHO DELETED THE WHOLE ENTIRE STORY OFF OF MY COMPUTER! WITH OUT YOU TWO, I WOULDN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW. SO THANKS. a lot.

Honey and the Bee

I pressed my hands against the body next to me.  I tugged at the shirt, taking the strong smell of shaving cream, and the arm moved around my waist. Soon the sun began to burn my eyes, and i groaned shaking my head and trying to keep away from the sun.

"Stop moving Teddy bear." The body said that was next to me.

"Me and you both know that alarm is going to ring soon. And well be forced to wake up." I said with my eyes shut, but i could tell the person next to me was smiling away.

"Exactly why i want to rest until your annoying clock rings, and I'm forced to leave bed, and leave cuddling with you until tonight." The guy kissed me on my temple where he was able to get to. If he was more awake, he would be at my lips.

"Your the one that said we should get up at a certain time." I said, with my eyes still shut and smile growing on my face.

"I'm not listening to you honey." My boyfriend said with a singing tone.

I rolled my eyes at him, and wrapped my arms around his arm. Soon like i guessed, my alarm rang. I groaned and tapped the clock over and over again. But the annoying beeping wouldn't stop. I opened my eyes and saw it was my phone.

I untangled myself from my boyfriend next to me, and pointed the mirror on the bed stand to me.

My dark brown hair was a bed mess, with the red strikes almost everywhere. I wore a blue tank top, with a blue lace which it was easy to spot the roses in the lace. The shorts i wore were hidden under the blanket. Even though it was September it was rather hot out, even at night.

I picked up my phone and looked who was calling.

"Your sister." I said, flipping the phone open and holding it up to my ear. "Hey best friend." I called.

"Hey...Um..." she started, she never a real greeting for me or anyone else. "Jeannie. I have something to tell you..." she started with her voice drifting away.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I felt the body behind me shift closer, and soon felt wet lips on my neck. I pushed him away and waited to hear more.

"I'm so sorry." Now she was crying, ans choking on words.

"What?!" I cried.

"She...Fell. And..."

"Who?!" I cried, now sounding like an owl.

"Jeannie?" The voice behind me called. But. It wasn't his voice. "What's wrong?" The voice sounded like some ones i knew. Who though?

The phone fell from my hands as a name was said. What was the name?

"Jeannie." The voice called again. So different. Who was it?

Adam?

Arms wrapped around me like a ribbon on a gift.

"Jeannie." Adam called again, breaking me free from my dream. I opened my eyes, and felt tears fall from my eyes. Adam pulled me closer to him, now i was crying in his chest. "Did you remember something?" Adam asked me.

As the only answer i could get out i nodded my head.

"It was of my old life." Funny. How i could call the life i didn't remember my old life. And this my new life. "I was in bed. And my phone rang and, some girl said that someone fell, but she wouldn't tell me who." I explained, leaving out the part of me waking up in bed with someone. "Then i woke up." More tears came from my eyes. Something was wrong then. It was October. So no doubt this wasn't that long ago. Who called me? Who fell? Who was in bed with me? God, i sound like Who.