Owl city fan fic: memories gone

Chapter 1-hello Seattle

I opened my eyes. The bright sun blinded them, leaving my gray eyes stinging. It was a bright sunny day, not a cloud in the sky. I reached to pull my covers to my chin, but nothing touches my skin, but grass. Long green grass.

That’s funny. Last i remember- nothing! I couldn’t remember anything. My head was blink. Not one memory.

“Hello Seattle, I am a cold seahorse

Feeling warm in your sand

I sing about the tide and the ocean surf

Rolling in the evening breeze” i heard. I tried to sit up, but my body refused to move.

Oh great! I don’t remember anything, and i can’t move. Can i still scream?

“Help!” i came out as a whisper. Almost a mutter, knowing that nobody would hear that, and i really couldn’t feel any more energy in my throat to try again, i knew that i was stuck.

“Hello?” a man called. He had a sweet call, and made shivers run up my spin. Where have i heard that voice before?

“Help!” i managed to squeak out. A man appeared over me. His hair was brushed to one side, covering half of his right eye. He wore a plaid button up shirt, and had the most perfect eyes.

“Are you OK?” he asked. I looked at him, with sorrow in my eyes, un-able to answer. He scooped me up in his arms, and carried me somewhere.

Am i letting a strange man carry me somewhere i don’t know?

Of course i was, he was the only person near me.

But, a strange man!

OK, are you going to gain the strength, to punch him in his gut, and run away as fast as you can?

No...

Then stop whining! The man may help you!

I had this argument in my head with myself, until the man spoke up.

“Just close your eyes. We’ll be there soon.” he said. I did all that i could, and snuggled closer to the man, he was so strong, carrying me from an empty field, to, where exactly? My eyes dripped shut, and i could feel the heat coming off of him. He was so warm, so strong, who was this man?

“Hello Seattle, I am an albatross

On the docks and moored boats

I sail above your inlets and interstates

Through the rain and open wind” he sung to me, as he moved it felt as if he was rocking me. I felt my questions disappear, as i drifted into a sleep.

I blinked my eyes open. A woolly blanket touched my cheek, and a fluffy pillow beneath my head. I lay on a coach, with a glass of water of the coffee table next to me. I blinked, wondering where i was. And who i was.

“Who?” something called. I turned my head, and saw an owl sitting on a branch. “Who?” it called again.

“I don’t know.” i muttered. I sat up a little bit, and the blanket fell. I still had my clothes all in place, but my shoes were on the floor. The room was a living room, with a keyboard in one corner, a plant with a tree for the owl in the other corner near the window, and a soft sofa i was on, against the window, so i could see outside. There were pictures of a lady and a man, holding hands. Probably married. The room had a country theme, with brown curtains, and brown rug beneath the coffee table, on the hard wood floor. The kitchen was only a few steps away from the coach i laid on. I saw the man walk into the room, and saw i was awake.