Chapter 10

He helped me in his car and started driving to a restaurant that he picked.

"When's the due date?" he asked.

"Around January" I answered looking out the window.

"Have you thought of any names?" he glanced at me after he parked the car.

"No.. I felt weird thinking of names without their dad to help" I said with honesty "what is this place"

"It's an French restaurant called the Little Door" he helped me out you'll love it I just kept my silence and followed him.

We walked in and the waiter showed us to our table.

"Now what are you having this afternoon miss?" he asked

"Uh.." I looked up at Kyle for help

"Well I guess well have Couscous "Royale" Lamb Stew, Lamb Chops, Chicken & Merguez Sausage" he ordered.

"Ok any beverage?" he write down our order.

"Orange juice and sparkling water"

"Ok well be back with your dinner shortly" he smiled and left.

"Orange juice?" I said in are you kidding.

"Your pregnant aren't you?" he joked.

"Yes but I can at least drink champagne" 

The waiter brought up our food and I just stuffed my face with food. He starts chuckling as he watches me engulf my plate.

"What I'm hungry with twins" I defended myself.

"I know I made it that way" he smirked and I mad and kicked him under the table

"I know" I gave him a look and drank some orange juice.

We continued to eat in silence. I gasp in shock after feeling another small kick.

"What's wrong?" he asked in concern.

"Nothing" I took a pause to drink more juice and continued "just a small kick" I sighed.

I remembered our little argument in the elevator and put my fork down "look I appreciate all if this but I will still have full custody of my babies" I watched as he clenched his jaw and continued "I know your missing Who ever you've been sleeping with in bed so I won't be waiting anymore of your time, bye Mr. Hunt" I collected my stuff and called my driver for a ride home.

"Ms. Valentine... Adrian is a good name for a boy" he said and paid the check "have a nice day"

I watched him walked out of the restaurant and into his car.

-------------

"What he signed it?!" I said shock when my lawyer called me this morning.

"Yes, he did and now you have full custody of your twins" she said "I'll call you later after I get things settled Miss" with that she hanged up.

As much as I am Happy about this, I can't help but think why he signed it. He was arguing about it yesterday so what changed? ...Was it what I said to him?