Chapter 2

"What?!" Priscilla asked when she noticed my annoyed expression as I entered the office

"Yeah that's what happened but I'm not going to sign it" I leaned back on my chair.

"But he said he has many ways to get what he wants," she said.

"He's bluffing, and if he did do something the police are not that far from the block. If you need me I'm visiting my mom at the hospital" I picked put my purse and left.

My mom and dad got in a car accident a year ago. I made it out with some cuts and bruises but my dad died in the crash and my mom was in coma since then I always visit and tell her about my day as if she was listening.

"Hey Mom" I entered her hospital room and sat down

"I had a really stressful day but there were some of the usual stuff like Priscilla and her jokes and filling out papers too. But I had a meeting with Mr. Hunt, he wanted to be partners and its a good deal but he's nothing but a player I don't think he'll be a serious business partner to have" I ranted but looked at the clock to see it was 10:00.

"Oh I guess I have to go, Mom, I hope you wake up soon" I smiled and left.

---------

I was about to call my driver until I heard music coming from the club. Well, it's never too late to have a drink I thought and walked in where people were dancing and the DJ was blasting the music which hyped everyone.

I walked to the bar and sat on a stool.

"Hello now what might you get tonight"

"I'll have Jack Daniel, its been a long night" I smiled as he started

"I'll have three of what she's having," someone next to me said

I turned to my right a Kyle Hunt was sitting next to me...

(edited)