Chapter 4

It's been 3 weeks since Mr. Hunt raped me and I've just come home from work.

"Iris I'm back" I called

"Welcome back Miss" she greets

Suddenly I felt Nauseous and ran to the bathroom to throw up and flushed the toilet. What going on?

"Miss are you OK?" Iris, my maid asked me

"I don't know I didn't eat anything bad to be throwing up.." I thought out loud.

"I'll get you something to eat" Iris smiled and left. I kept thinking if I did eat anything and this is just food poisoning but I didn't, was in the coffee or...

Iris came back with a plate of food and gave it to me. "Iris can you get me a... Pregnancy test" I asked her which shocked her a little.

"Sure" she replied and left again.

A moment later I finished the plate and washed it then headed back to my room.

"Here's the pregnancy test" she gave me a small smile and left.

I took a deep and used it then waited for 15 minutes to check the results.

It was positive...

My phone rang it was a text from Priscilla asking if she could come over and I texted back sure.

An hour passed and I stared at the test to see if it changed but it was still positive until Priscilla came in.

"Hey you forgot your wallet on your desk, wait what's wrong," she asked concerned and I showed her my pregnancy test "oh who's the dad?".

"Kyle Hunt" my voice barely whispered but she still heard me and widen her eyes "during the club 3 weeks ago, he raped me.." I said before she asked.

There was a moment of silence between us "so you're going to keep the baby and tell him?" Priscilla asked breaking the silence

It's not the baby's fault it's Kyle's, so abortion is not the answer for me... Then there's adoption, now the more I think of it I can't trust other families to take care of the baby though.

I guess it's obvious that I'll keep the baby at this point but I can't tell Kyle about it. He'll just use this to his advantage for joining companies.