Chatper 3

"So you're stalking me now?" I scoffed.

"I came to make sure you won't back down on our deal" he smiles as the bartender gives us our drinks he wrote something on a napkin and handed it over to the bartender.

"What makes you think I'll back down on our deal," I asked even though I would do that.

"I have a gift of reading people... But I know you couldn't any way I always get what I want" he playfully raised his eyebrows and sips his drink.

I gave him a look and drank my drink. It was very stronger than I remembered. I looked Kyle who paid the guy and smirked at me.

Everything went blurry and dizzy all I heard was Kyle's voice "don't worry you won't remember anything" he said and I felt my body being lifted before fainting
---------------

The sun beamed over my eyes and I sat up and rubbed my eyes. What happened? I suddenly remember what happened at the Club and started crying and lay my head on my pillow.

Wait... This isn't my pillow... This isn't my bed where am I?!

The door opened and a young girl stepped into the room and noticed me sitting up from the bed.

"Oh your awake, I'll get Mr. Hunt" she smiled and left.

This is Mr. Hunt's room.

A moment later, he came in and walked towards me but my glare stopped him.

"Good morning Heather, I hope you slept well last night was wild don't you think? Oh, your friend called saying your late for work so I hope you have a wonderful day" he smiled.

"A wonderful day?" You took any type of pride I had in me and left me with nothing" I narrowed my eyes at him but he looked slightly annoyed "And I hope you know by now I'll never sign that contract Mr. Hunt".

"I think you don't remember but I always get what I want, now can you please go I have a meeting here in an hour," he asked while checking the time

I got out of the bed and stood up but stumbled a little as I was walking.

--------------------

When I got home I texted Priscilla that I'm not coming to work today because I was tired and wanted to have long a needed nap. I took a warm shower, trying to wash away what Mr. Hunt did to me. After that, I changed into a long sleeve shirt and grey sweatpants with white ankle socks.