II: Nothing But Trouble

"Odell Beckham Jr. 25 year old hottie." Courtney says as they both sit at the airport, waiting to board their flight.

"He is very cute, but go on..."

"Yeah, dude has issues. A lot of them. The Giants feel like it's hurting his brand, his image, but most importantly theirs."

"That's the biggest concern. Who contacted us, Odell's people, or the team?"

"The team."

"Yeah, that's all they care about. He's the face of the franchise. The player that all the kids look up to. That player that's gonna bring them wins and most importantly bring them money. This should be easy."

"Well, seems like it hasn't been that easy."

"Yeah, well that's cause he hasn't had a dose of me yet."

"Well go ahead and give em a dose. A heavy dose at that."

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Yeah, but I did. Honestly, when was the last time you got some?"

"...a while. By choice!"

"See, I knew there was a reason you've been so uptight lately. Time to knock those cob webs off that cookie jar."

"Could you be any louder?!" Demi says, slightly annoyed.

"Just think about it."

——————————————

"Mr. Beckham..." Demi says as she takes a seat across from Odell. It's just him and her.

"Please, call me Odell."

"Okay...Odell. I'm sure you know why I'm here."

"I don't know...refresh my memory?"

"You know what, I'm not here to play your little games

"You know what, I'm not here to play your little games.." Demi retorts.

Odell smirks. "Okay, you here because my team is extra as hell."

"I'm here because of the tantrums and bitch fits you threw on the sideline this season. I've seen it myself."

"Oh, so you watch me play then, huh."

"You're a little full of yourself aren't you?" He shrugs. "If you must know, I watch in general, just so I know what I'm getting myself into with you arrogant ass football players."

"You really don't mess around do you?" He says straightening up.

"Not at all. Listen, I know you're passionate. You care about your team, and you wanna win. I respect that, but acting like a kid that dropped his lollipop on the ground isn't gonna help you catch the ball or run your routes." He laughed to himself. "Did I say something funny?"

"It's just funny, you know, to hear females talk about routes."

"You know what, I'm going to pretend you just didn't say that. Just get your act together, because I don't wanna have to come back out here."