Min Taeyong (Special Chapter)

{Taeyong's POV}
I panted while running to the dark alley. The cops past me and that's a good thing. I tried to avoid him but I seemed to be trapped. I can't avoid him. I can hear his footsteps coming closer.

"Dad, please leave me alone."

"What? I'm helping you have a better life! Since you won't do it, I will encourage you!"

"It doesn't matter already that she didn't reply! That was years ago. Please forget it and forget me."

"Aish, you won't understand how lucky you are, Taeyong."

"Lucky? You were the one who decided that you will drink and drive 3 years ago. Do you think that I wanted to give that bear to Minsoo? No, I didn't want to spy on her because I love her but you still forced me. You actually killed your friend and forced him to force me to give it. You forced me punch Mingyu-hyung and forced me to hurt Minsoo! You forced me to kill Mrs. Kim! You forced me to insert poison into Minsoo! All you do is force."

I said.

"You idiot-"

I hear something. It sounds like hell. Literally.

"Oh snap! Taeyong! Help me! I'm being pulled down!"

"You deserve it anyways."

"No-"

Then, I heard silence. A tear fell down my cheek and I heard someone else come.

"You okay? I saw everything. What's yours?"

The girl said while coming closer to me. I sighed and looked up to her a faked a smiled.

"I could only hear ghosts but they could possess me."

She gasped and I chuckled.

"I know. Only around 10 people in the world can be actually uncontrolably possess but, yes."

"Come. I'll take you home and get you out of that prison clothes. I'm sure eomma will understand. I got the sight from her. Oh! I'm Park Eunhee."

"Min Taeyong. Thanks, Eunhee."

I am very sorry, Kim Minsoo.

~~
short but informational peace✌🏻