6★彡

It was the day of the camping. I didn't want to go. I was forced by my own brother. I walked with him to school today but I didn't start a conversation. I was bringing my heavy backpack. He was bringing his heavy backpack. We were in the same room since there were no more girls. So the teachers said 'let's pair her with her brother so that we know it's safe' or what.

"I'm excited! Minsoo! This is gonna be fun! Oh look, we are in the same bus!"

Mingyu said while jumping around and waving at everyone around him. I face palmed, mentally, and walked a bit faster.

"Yeah, okay."

I saw Wonwoo and he hugged me for no reason. He gave me another book to read and I thank him. I said goodbye to him while he went to his bus. Mingyu, however is too excited. He pulled my arm into the bus. We sat together. I was lucky enough to get the window seat. I plugged my earphones in and listen to music. I guess the busses were arranged according to the partners so Soonyoung-oppa and Chan-oppa are here in this bus. I think they're in front of our seats. Did I just call Chan oppa? Minsoo...

"Hyung! I'm excited!"

"I know Chan! This is gonna be fun!"

"I know right! Soonyoung-hyung and Chan, this is gonna be a great day!"

Mingyu-oppa decided to just burst into their conversation which I had to stop.

"Shut up you little rats."

"Don't be so grumpy, Minsoo."

Chan looked back from their seats and my heart wanted to win the race. It was so fast, I can't even. His face, dang it. I don't know with my feelings anymore. Before I know it, we were already there. There was a river and a campfire. There were small wooden apartments which I guess the house that we are gonna stay in. I got off with my bag with my oppas and went into the room.

"It feels unsanitary. I want to go home."

"Minsoo, we just came here. At least, be happy."

I looked over at Chan with his 'motivational' words and groaned. I placed my bag on the bed and sat there like a useless potato.

"Aren't we suppose to go outside? The games will start soon."

"Games? Aigoo, I don't like games."

"Minsoo, don't loose hope. We can do this!"

Soonyoung-oppa was raising his fists into the air. He was on the childish mood right now. We went outside and saw the teams there. We were black team. This school might be racist. The first game was find 10 rocks of your color or that has the color written in the river. We ran to the river, I saw 1 when I got it. I threw it to Mingyu-oppa and he smiled. I continued to search, that I wasn't paying attention to the person in front of me. I saw one and pulled it up but Chan fell. I realized that it was his shoe.

"Sorry!"

"It's okay. Ahaha!"

He got up smiling and he looked cute with that face on- hold up. What am I even thinking. I found 3 more rocks and threw it to Mingyu-oppa. One if the rocks that I threw hit him too hard that his stomach was aching. I apologized and went back to searching. The time past and we found 8 rocks. We didn't win first place but won third. That's nice. Soonyoung-oppa high fived Chan-oppa and Mingyu-oppa. I was in a nice mood to high five Soonyoung-oppa back. Did I just call Chan oppa again?

"Next game is... treasure hunt! Here are the clues!"

We got the clues from Ms. Park, we were all soaking wet and we read the waterproof paper.

"_ _ _ _ _ _ _
*the first letter of the word is the letter*
first word:
1.color of your team
2. me, myself and _
3.kilo_rams
second word
1. 8's factors
2._omeo and Juliet
3.royalty of China
4.opposite of full

your treasure is near"

We looked at each other.

"Okay, first word and letter, color of your team is black so b."

Mingyu-oppa said and we nodded.

"Me, myself and I."

I continued and they nodded. I never felt so useful in my life.

"KiloGrams. so B-I-G is big."

Chan said and we nodded just the same, we go the first word done now the second.

"8's factors are 2 x 2 x 2. 2 and times are T so T."

I said with some of 'em confidence. They all nodded as we looked back into the paper.

"Romeo and Juliet"

"Royalty of China is Emperor. E."

Soonyoung-oppa and Mingyu-oppa continued.

"Opposite if full is empty so E. T-R-E-E is tree. Big tree, that's near the campfire come one!"

Chan shouted and pulled my wrist to the big tree near the campfire. We saw a small box with a note on too that read 'congratulations! show this to Ms. Park to claim you candy!'

"Candy!"

I shouted and grabbed the box. I opened and saw a key. I closed the box again and ran to Ms. Park. I gave her the key and she smiled. She went to the back of the building and when she came back. She has 4 bags of chocolate and other stuff.

"Congrats! Here you go! Enjoy!"

She gave me the bags and I ran to my group. I threw them their bags of joyful sugar and I opened mine. M&M's are my favorite. I opened one and ate it like I'm alone.

"Slow down Minsoo."

Mingyu-oppa warned but ignored because I love chocolate. Like that chocolate dude from spongebob who keeps on screaming 'chocolate' to everyone. Ms. Park then called us for the next game. It was chicken fight. It was only between one group though. I dibs on Mingyu-oppa because I don't trust Soonyoung or Chan.

Since we were already wet, we didn't change. We just went straight into the river. I took off my already wet and ruined shoes and tied my hair into a messy high ponytail. I got up on Mingyu-oppa's shoulders and made my ponytail tighter. Chan wanted to sit on Soonyoung and he did. I wish him luck cause he's going down down baby.

"You're going down down baby!"

I scream at Chan with a little tune of Exo's Ko Ko Bop and he smiled evily. I looked back at him with one eyebrow up. You think. Bye Lee Chan, see you drowning.

"See you on the river, Minsoo."

"Bye, bye, you little rat."

~~
hellu! thats it for today (thats what she said) jk lol im just excited to share my story with other (dead) carats anyways how r u? cause im craving for ice cream rn and im watching this old anime and i cant stop thank u bye peace✌🏻