17★彡

"Let's get breakfast outside, come on. Get dressed, you tired racoon."

I got up and changed into shorts and an oversized jacket. It wasn't mine, It's oppa's and he probably won't mind. I got out of my room and he stared at me.

"It's your jacket, okay? Now let's go."

We walked out of the door and he locked the house. He told me to follow him but I don't know where we even going. We walked into a coffee shop, he probably won't let me have coffee, then why are we here?

"I'll let you try coffee for once just because you look tired and stuff."

He ordered 2 mocha thing. I don't know and we left. It was freezing out and I really wanted to stay in the shop but nope.

"I'll take you somewhere else."

While we were walking past the shops, a familiar voice screamed at us. Are we doing something illegal or what? The screams were getting louder and closer.

"Mingyu! Minsoo!"

"Please don't scream my name, Chan."

Chan and Minghao ran to us. I stared at them while drinking the coffee Mingyu-oppa finally let me drink.

"We were so worried! We heard about Minsoo!"

"Dude, chill."

"I already am."

Seungkwan popped out of nowhere and placed his hands into his pocket. He faked a shiver and I face palmed, mentally, of course.

"Please no."

"Yes."

Dang it. His puns are having a come back. Please stop Boo Seungkwan from ruining the world. #stopseungkwan
We walked to the shop with the future breakfast I was going to have. Why did they even come along? We sat down and just stared at the menu. We ordered and waited for the food.

"So, Minsoo, how is your face?"

"Okay? I guess."

It still stinged a bit from the sudden smack from Taeyong. I was feeling better though from the anime we were binge watching the whole night.

"No like, you have eye bags."

Minghao-oppa seemed very worried. I bet he's thinking about me not sleeping because I was scared that I would get stabbed in the middle of the night but I'm fine.

"Me and Minsoo were binge watching anime."

"Dang it Mingyu-hyung, you are really a bad brother."

Chan-oppa face palmed. The food finally arrived, we said thank you and ate up. It was great, seeing my bestest friends again. No, not Chan and the others, the food! I missed this so much. We didn't talk while we were eating, just concentrated on the beautiful food on the table. After eating, the guys visited our house for 'no reason', obviously there's a reason. There's always a reason. We walked in the house and I ran to the beloved couch that I was waiting for the whole day.

"Your house is a mess."

"Like your life, Chan."

He ignored me and sat beside me. I wasn't sitting, I was taking up the whole couch except 1 seat and that's where he sat. He is infecting my best friend called couch.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm sitting. Something wrong, Soo-Soo?"

"Please don't, Chan. Stop with the stupid nicknames."

He sat there just staring at me while I was breathing into the couch. My face was directly to the couch so he won't see me.