16★彡

{Mingyu's POV}

I woke up, well no, I tried to wake up to make breakfast for my baby sister. She didn't wake up yet which made me very worried. I'm not gonna be ignorant and stupid. I finally have the power to get out of my bed and make breakfast. I did so. I was going to eggs, sunny side up. While I was breaking the eggs, the stupid oil, went to my arm.

"Ack!"

I shouted but softly. I rubbed the burning oil on my shirt to take it off. I placed the eggs on a plate, hoping that Minsoo would wake up and eat them. After some time, about 40 minutes, there were weird sounds coming from her room. I thought I was hearing things so I ignored. I ate the eggs for Minsoo because I'm not sure she will make up so soon. I'll just make her later.

{Minsoo's POV}

I woke up, I knew I will be absent. I think, I'm not going though. I've had enough. I sneaked out the house hoping Mingyu-oppa won't hear me. I made a small door sound while going out my room. I walked sneakily to the front door and left. I felt bad for leaving oppa alone. Yeah, not anymore. I walked around to get some fresh air until I heard a familiar voice.

"Minsoo...help..."

The voice said. It repeated that sentence for quite a while. I followed it to the dark alley I like to go. I followed it and put my hoodie up just in case. I saw someone sitting, crying, with blood. Eomma? Mom? There was a gun pointed at her. There were 2 guys, one hloding the gun against her head and the other telling him to shoot. They had their hoodies up like me so I couldn't tell who it was. There was a 2 dead bodies on the floor. Mingyu-oppa? Dad?

"Wh-what?"

The 2 guys took their hoodies off revealing, Chan and Taeyong. Chan holding the gun and Taeyong cheering.

"Minsoo...I-"

Eomma tried calling out for me. She stopped because she had no more energy to speak.

"Shut up!"

Chan pushed the gun into her head more which made her cry. She was covered in blood. Maybe some of it wasn't hers.

"Stop! Get away from her!"

"Ahah, you think we will follow you? Minsoo-ah, you don't understand. Your parents are stupid enough to not pay us."

"That's because they're having a hard time and-"

"Don't care."

Taeyong placed his hoodie up again. Chan looked over at me and I did the same.

"Chan, do it."

Taeyong said. I will smack him if I could.

"Chan, please don't."

I tried to tell him not to shoot my eomma but Taeyong, keeps on giving reasons why to shoot her.

"She was the reason why your parents almost died. She almost stabbed the wrong person but good thing they survived."

"Eomma?"

"They're liars."

My mom coughed and coughed. Chan thought about what to do and made a choice.

"It's her fault."

He shoot eomma first and she fell to the floor. I ran to her, crying, asking her not to leave me.

"Eomma? Eomma! Eomma... Please don't."

I looked over at Chan and had his gun ready to shoot to me.

"And yours."

BANG

"NOO!"

I screamed and looked around for a second. I was in my room. I was crying already while Mingyu-oppa came in a hurry.

"Minsoo, you okay? Bad dream?"

I nodded and he sat next to me. He placed his arms around my shoulders and I leaned on him. He was rubbing my shoulders and telling me not to cry.

"Come on! I made breakfast but kind of ate it already. Don't worry! I'll make you another one."

He ran out of my room and I sat on my bed, confused as hell. I checked the date. '10 a.m, Friday' Friday?! I'm absent?! Are you kidding me?! I ran out of my room and glared at oppa.

"Why did you make me absent? I can't be! I'll miss-"

"Don't worry so much. I'll help you catch up. You just need to rest."

He smiled and continued to cook. He was right, rest. It's the thing I need right now. Not Chan, not chicken nuggets, no, maybe some chicken nuggets, not- okay I give up but you get what I mean. I sat down and tried to remember what happend. All I remember was getting hit by something or someone. Meh, that doesn't matter anymore.

"It's done! Minsoo, come and eat!"

I got up and ran to the dining table. I sat down with oppa watching me. I stared at the eggs until Mingyu randomly put some on my plate. I got some and stuffed it into my mouth.

"So?"

"Ugh, it's great."

"Good!"

He smiled and left. I guess he only wanted my reaction. After eating, I walked to the couch and sat next to Mingyu-oppa. He was on his phone, playing a game I think.

"Minsoo, let's make theories."

"On what?"

"Who hurt you last night."

"Hurt? Last night? What- oh ohhh ohhhh."

I finally remembered what happend. I got punched by Taeyong.

"Taeyong. Did your theory."

I snapped my fingers in front of his face.  He gave me an annoyed face. He wanted to find the answer himself but nope. I'm here. I always have the answer.

"So, Taeyong, he hurt you? Why though? Did he say anything else?"

Mingyu-oppa turned to me and looked to me in the eye. Truth, he wanted. Truth, he getting.

"He wants the money. He's still not over it. He wants mom's money and if I don't tell her to give the money, they'll get it themselves or something."

"That jerk."

"I know. Can't I just punch him?"

"No, Minsoo. You might get a fight with him then he'll hate us more then he'll want to kill eomma."

"Ah, you're right, Mingyu-oppa."

I sighed and turned on the t.v. I switch to this channel with a movie on. I didn't know what movie but for sure it was horror or thrills. I don't know but I just continued watching. Moments later, oppa joined me. We both watched the movie until it ended. It was really nothing much. While it was the credits, Mingyu-oppa snatched the remote and played anime. We were basically binge watching anime for the rest of the day. It was just like a brother-sister hangout or something.

"So, you like the anime?"

"Yeah, it's okay, I guess."

"Great! Now go to bed, or you want to binge watch until 3 a.m?"

"You'll let me stay up with you?!"

"Yeah, that's fine Minsoo, come on. There's 2 more seasons."

I grabbed the blanket. Mingyu-oppa tapped his seat beside and I sat there. We both watched the anime until midnight. Then we just literally binge watched 1 season. We watched until it was 4 a.m. At least there's no school tomorrow, I mean today. It's Saturday anyways.

"You still okay?"

Mingyu-oppa turned to me with his still hyped face. I looked at him and nodded. He smiled and went back to watching. It was already 6 a.m and we didn't sleep. Such a great brother. I even wonder if he still earns the name 'oppa'

~~
okay sooooososososososoososooooo how are you all? cuz i am tired as heyll. i swear skul hates me why? oh cus the homeworks and all the works and stuff and im stressed and ded already. i need to watch this kdrama and anime which i cant even control. when i say that ill stop watching first, i do the exact opposite like "what is wrong with you?" istg but i- peace✌🏻