4★彡

{Minsoo's POV}
"Wake up Minsoo!"

I groaned and got ready because I can't really fight my brother. I mean I could smack him if he doesn't use his mind. I wonder if he really has a brain? I guess he only uses it when he cooks. I walked out my room all dressed and saw my brother still there. Isn't he suppose to have a meeting?

"Why you here?"

"I don't have a meeting. I'm going to school with you! Yay!"

He smiled but I ignored. I started eating my breakfast and we went off. I didn't start a conversation, I didn't look at oppa. I just pretended that he doesn't exist. We went into the gates of school and also called hell and saw his friends waiting for him. I walked passed the group while Mingyu was in the middle of fist bumps and handshakes. I didn't care. I just have a little small tiny part of me that wants to do those. Wait-

I walked to my classroom alone and alone. I never felt lonely. I want to be alone anyways. I never asked for people to be a part of my life. I sat on my chair and just drew. I drew a girl on a bench facing the sunset. She was lonely, that represents me. When the teacher came, I crumpled the paper and threw at the back. I drew stuff and just drew it to the back of my chair for ants to eat?

The bell rang and I was suppose to eat at the garden but I was stopped by this dude.

"Minsoo, do you, uhhm, want to get Mcdonalds later after school? I'll pay."

"Okay. Bye."

Chan smiled and walked away. Awe so cute- I mean ew. Ew, ew,ew. People. They suck. Just get it together Minsoo. You don't like Chan. You don't like People. You hate everything.

I walked to the garden and just ate my food. I played some of those sad piano music. I don't know why but I like them. It's so calming and stuff. I looked around and saw something flying. I ignored it but it came back. It was a bee. Fridges of the fridge.

"Ouch."

It stinged my on my left pinky finger. That was great. Now that I got stinged my a bee, I could live my life. Ugh. That sting doesn't matter anymore. Chan will treat me with free chicken nuggets anyways. Food. Free. Those 2 words should always team up.

~Classes~

"Good afternoon, class. We will have a small feild trip. Only for 2 days and 1 night. You will be assigned with partners with the other sections or your classmates or the seniors. In 1 room, there will be 2 bunkbeds. So, you will be assigned into groups of 4."

Everyone was excited while I, was groaning. I wanted to get away from people, I don't want to live with them.

"Kim Minsoo, Lee Chan, Kwon Soonyoung and Kim Mingyu."

Great just great. Not only Chan but with my brother. Can this day get any worse? Just smack me already. I looked over at Chan but noticed he was already looking at me.

"We're in the same group. I guess."

"Yeah! Cool!"

"Please don't."

His smile faded away. Aigoo, don't be sad. Only I can be sad. It makes me sad when he's sad. What? What? What? Huh? I don't understand myself. Do I like? No, that's wrong. Lies. To myself.

~Departure~

"Let's go Minsoo! I'm hungry!"

"Yeah, same."

Me and Chan walked over to Mcdonalds without a conversation. Sure, it was akward but he's paying so I ain't complanin'. I sat down while he ordered some chicken nuggets. He came back with the nuggets. I was excited for some food. I didn't show it though. He placed the tray down and gave it to me.

"Thanks."

"Yep! I'm happy we could hang out!"

"Okay."

I stuffed the nuggets into my mouth. I was just judge by Chan while I was eating. Just because I eat weird...uhm... no, I don't have anything. Awe, his smile came back. It's nice to see him smile but I just can't smile myself.

"I never seen you smile. Or be happy."

"That's becuase I forgot how to."

I ate another nugget while he was just complete shookness. Wait why did I? Stupid Minsoo. This is why I can't talk. I don't think when I talk. Dang it ,why am I like this?

"I shouldn't have said that."

Complete regret. There's food so I don't have anytime for explaining or get mad at this Chan dood. No one started a conversation, it's just complete akwardness and silence.

"Sorry 'bout that. I'm not in the mood. I'm always in this mood. Minsoo, what the hell."

I said to myself. I sighed at my stupid action. Again? Minsoo, you are a disappointment.

"Okay? Let's go. It's getting dark."

Chan was right. It's getting dark. I guess the silence went for a little bit too long. I got up and he got up and we walked to my house. It had silence again. Nobody dared to start a conversation. When we finally arrived at my house, he waved but I ignored. Maybe, he's trying to gain my trust and the nightmare will start over.

I walked inside and saw my brother on the couch. He was lying down with his phone above his face. I went to the fridge and got some of 'em chips. I sat with my brother on the couch and turned on the t.v.

"So, why are you late? You always come like 2 hours ago."

"Fooding"

"Alone? Aigoo, you should be with someone."

"I was."

He turned off his phone and looked at me with a smile. I gave him a 'wth stop' face but he continued to grin. He's starting to creep me out with that weird grin.

"Wh-"

"Chan."

He kept his inner fangirl. He breathed in and out. Why is he like this? Why am I like this? Why is my heart so fast when I hear something related to him. Him. Chan. That dude. My heart won't stop. I would rather make my heart stop than make it beat 39273681x faster. He kept on grinning on me but I ignored and watch the t.v.

I glanced at him but he was still smiling. Excuse me, Kim Mingyu, stop this at once.

"Stop it. You're weird."

"You're gaining friends! I'm so proud of you!"

He came closer to hug me but I refused and pushed me off me. But it's true, I want friends but I'm just scared. Scared of what would happen. Scared of what can happen to me. I don't want it to happen again. I'm not ready for another friend.

~~
you know, if you like this fanfic so far, maybe you could, vote it? I MEAN IF YOU ONLY WANT I AINT FORCING YOU but it would be nice! anyways, how are you guys? doing well? okay? good. make sure to vote for your favorite group on mama and whatever that stuff is i dont even know. smile! peace.✌🏻