8★彡

{Minsoo's POV}

We went back to the room and played some random games. After that they all went to bed. I took the top bed because why not. I couldn't sleep though. I wasn't comfortable. It was the bed. That stupid bed. It was so itchy and the pillows were dead inside. Has no fluff in it. It was also Mingyu and Soonyoung's super super loud snores. I was just staring into the ceiling when I noticed something was moving. I reached my hand near it and it jumped on me. I pulled my hand nearer to see what it is. Oh shoot.

"SPIDER!!"

I accidentaly woke everyone in my room up. I kept on rubbing my hand to the ceiling to make the spider get off. Suddenly the light turned on that made me blind and scared and acted like a living vampire. I accidentaly fell off the bed and my butt went directly on the floor. I stood up and went to the farthest place of the room with my bed.

"What?! What's happening?! It's 10 p.m and you're screaming!"

"Spider. Sorry sorry."

Mingyu-oppa groaned and slept on the top bed this time because he knew the spider might come back. He actually didn't care about the spider. I slept on the bottom bed, no wait, I just layed there trying to sleep but I can't. I could hear him snore which was so annoying.

I just gave up, I went outside to get some fresh air. I sat on the bench in front of the river. I heard someone following me, I looked back to se no one. I sighed in relief but when I looked back to the river, I saw Chan? He was sitting beside me.

"Why are you here?"

"I can't sleep. I can hear Mingyu's snores."

"I can hear Soonyoung's"

He chuckled and I gave him my super judging you hard face. I looked back to the river and saw random stuff in it.

"I'm happy we're friends. Anyways, I'll go back now. I feel kinda sleepy. Wish me luck."

I waved at him goodbye but I stayed. I looked at the pretty moon's reflection on the river. I admired it for a while. After some time, I hear someone again. This time, it wasn't Chan. Eunbin.

She pulled me by my hair.

"I told you to stay away from Wonwoo!"

Slapped.

"Yeah okay."

"Can't you just follow?!"

Slapped twice.

"Yeah okay."

Punched on the face.

"Last chance. I promise you, if you ever. You'll regret."

Pushed on the floor. She left me with a burning cheek and a bleeding lip. Thanks! I really love this new make-up. I went back to the room, hiding my face from everyone. I read the first chapter of the book Wonwoo lent me and slept after it.

~The Next Day~

"Minsoo! Wake up!"

I groaned and put the blanket over my head. Someone pulled the blanket away from me. It's very cold.

"Wake up! Or I'm putting cold water on your face!"

"Fine."

I got up and the others looked at me in complete shookiness. I raised an eyebrow but they didn't move but continued to stare into my face.

"What?"

"You're face! Your cheeks are red and your lips are bleeding!"

I touched my face and remebered what happend. Oh. I thought it was a dream.

"Ignore it. Let's go. I'm hungry."

Unfortunatly, they didn't want to ignore it though. Chan-oppa went to his bag and got out a small bandaid. He said it will disappear so the bandaid won't be obvious. I placed it and it was gone. Invisible bandaids. I grabbed the book that Wonwoo lent me so that I could return it.

We went to the campfire while Eunbin, the jerk, was glaring at me. I got some food and ate. I saw Wonwoo and stood up. I gave him the book back and told him that I'll just borow from the library.

"The first part is nice. I'll read it. I'll just borow from the library."

He smiled and took his book. I said bye to him and went back to my table. I ate with some uncomfort because I knew someone's staring at me. After the breakfast, we packed up our stuff and went to the bus. I had to sit beside Chan this time because Mingyu-oppa and Soonyoung-oppa needed to discuss about something.

"Who did that to you?"

He looked at my face closely. I blushed a bit. Get away from me you pabo.

"I fell on the floor."

He glared at me because he knew I was lying. Why Chan? After he knew it's not working, he did aegyo. Aegyo. Why aegyo? It won't work- it's working. After some time staring into his aegyo face, I'm loosing hope. But I won't give up just now!

"Pwease!"

Chan, you pabo! I will smack you with a truck. Stop doing that!

"Eunbin. Don't tell anyone, 'kay?"

He nodded. Hey, I don't trust you Chan. You dragged me off Mingyu's shoulders. Why would I trust you? I plugged my earphones in and playing some BlackPink. He took one off and plugged it into his own ear.

"Yessss! BOOMBAYAH!"

"Shut up, pabo."

"I love BlackPink!"

"Bias?"

"Yess! Jisoo! My baby!"

"Yesss! Rosé! My sister!"

Chan looked at me. He glared at me. What are you doing? I just shared my music with you, be thankful, pabo.

"You know Michael Jackson?"

I asked him because his stare was getting too scary. Too intense, staring contenst. I only like doing that when I start it.

"Yesssssssssssssssss!"

After that, he kept on talking about BlackPink and Michael Jackson until we arrived at the school. I got his number and stuff. I had this thing called 'fun'.

{Soonyoung's POV}

"Do you think they're talking?"

"I hope so."

Mingyu looked at his phone again to check the time. He looked back at me.

"BOOMBAYAH!"

"Omg, that scared me. Is Chan always like this?"

"Yeah, he gets a little excited with his fandoms."

"Michael Jackson."

I heard this and panicked. I covered my ears before the screaming started.

"Mingyu! Hide your ears!"

"Yessssssssssssss!"

Chan, calm down. Please no. My poor eardrums. After that, me and Mingyu basically suffered from the fanboying and fangirling we hear from the back. It was annoying but we won't stop it. I don't want to stop their conversation. I want them to talk and get to know each other. Minsoo, she needs to get over it. Mingyu didn't tell her that her dad died but I think it's better if she doesn't know. It's been 7 years already and still she doesn't know. Chan and Minsoo are the cutest couple, I have ever seen.

|i like her|i like him|

•••••
phew, im tired. how are you all? eating? resting? i hope so.