14★彡

"No, it's 4x not 8x because you need to divide it by 2."

"How did you get- oh, oH OHH. I'm not looking properly. Ahh, I get it."

"Good, okay next question."

Finally. We were stuck there for more than 5 minutes. I didn't even know how I couldn't see that number. I guess I need glasses. Sometimes, everything goes blurry and I couldn't read it. Maybe, I'll go get glasses. I did the other question, making sure I don't go missing a number again. Good thing I got it right this time.

"Well, looks like you gonna pass. Anyways, got to go, I'll see ya tomorrow. Okay? Bye!"

"Thank you Minghao-oppa. It helped, a lot."

He smiled and I waved as he left my room. He speaks weird to me. The shortcuts, weird but finally, I understand the works of mathimatics and after the test, I could forget everything. Mingyu-oppa knocked on my door and entered.

"So, how did it go?"

"Great? Yeah, I understand it now. Maybe I need glasses. Everthing is blurry sometimes."

"Okay, let's check your eyes next time. Anyways, sleep."

He left my room and I went to change into my pajamas. It felt so relaxing. I went to my bed and drifted away from reality.

~The Next Day~

"Min-"

"Shut up, cause I'm up."

I got out of my precious bed and did the usual morning routine. Mingyu-oppa left again. So I'm back to normal, except that me and Chan don't really talk that often. I really miss talking about how we could rise Michael Jackson from the dead. Maybe, I could start a conversation with him? I walked out the house and somehow saw him with his hyungs. I guess we're okay? I guess so. I'm back to 'please leave me alone' Minsoo.

I walked to school by myself and to my classroom, by myself. I sat there and Chan smiled at me as he went in. What now? What's wrong with him. He's still related to /cough cough/ Taeyong /cough cough/ though. It was also a test day so no lookie lookie.

"Minsoo-ah, please don't ignore me."

He tried to pull my hand to him so I would look at his face with that stupid aegyo trick he used on me.

"Please don't touch me."

I pulled my hand back. You know, if you want my hand so bad, Chan, I could cut it off and give it to you. For my Halloween present. Oh yeah, Halloween is coming, I hate that event. Every house is filled with plastic spiders and hands. Everyone asking for candy and worst of all, the stories Mingyu would tell me. He told me these randomly in Halloween night so I couldn't sleep. Such, great brother.

"I really missed how we talk. Minsoo-ah, you're bad at this. Just talk to mee! I have so many stories to tell you."

"Hmph, okay fine. What?"

"Yaa! Okay so, one day Seungkwan-hyung was watching this..."

I nodded and nodded and nodded that I didn't even pay attention to the story. I was looking at him and how pretty he is. I couldn't deny it, I have thing called 'feelings' for him. His cheeks look so fluffy, I wanted to squish it so badly. I won't though, it will make me look like a stupid girl, oh wait. I already am. He talked, I guess he forgot about last night. I hope he forgot about it. The kiss that hurt me. That broke me. Just forget it Chan, I hope you won't know that I like you.

"And then he looked at his hand and he was holding the remote!!"

He laughed so hard. So hard very hard. So hard and cute that made me grin a bit. His laugh was loud and funny. When he laughs, it makes my day. It makes me smile, I won't, I can't. If I smile again, then everyone would think of me as 'friendly' and come to me. I want them to go away that's for sure. Don't need new people coming into my life.

The teacher walked in and the test started. Remember what Minghao-oppa said, look at it again and again so you don't miss anything. Finally, I finished. My hands and brain hurts. After the test, we said goodbye to the teacher and another one came. The class was boring and Chan felt it. He passed some notes to me.

Minsoo, wanna hang out later ?? like after school im really bored right now and  ah! i have more stories to tell ya

I read the paper and noticed that I also missed hanging out with that guy. A jerk but nice guy.

kay, where ??

I passed the paper back to him and he started thinking.

where ya wanna go then ?

I quickly thought of this place where no one goes to. It's the school's old playground. I loved it there but the grass and vines took over it and no one came there again. When I went back there, it was all the same but old and weak. The vines just took over the outside of it.

i know. its a secret though >:)

"Ms. Kim and Mr. Lee. Mind if you tell us what you 2 lovebirds are talking about? The passing of the notes?"

The teacher stopped and looked at us. The whole class looked at us. I gave Chan a grossed out look. That's a little too far. I don't think, I would want to go to far with that. The 'lovebirds'? Gross.

~After School~

"Bye Mingyu-oppa, I'll not die, okay?"

I grabbed Chan-oppa and pulled him to the playground. He didn't know where I was pulling him or why. He looked tired but happy in the same time.

"We're here. Look, it's a slide but dirty and ew."

I pointed at the gross slimey- slimey? That means, snails. I hate those. We were suppose to sit on a bench, a clean one. We sat on it and felt some slimey thing on my shoe. Gross. I looked at my shoe and saw one. Saw a snail just moving around my shoe. I jumped and landed on Chan's arms.

"I regret everything. Sorry, let's just get ice cream."

He nodded while I try to get off him but he won't let me go.

"Aigoo, I'm not letting you get scared by those snails again."

He chuckled that matched his face so perfectly. He carried me until we reached the cement again. He finally placed me down and I looked over at him in his blue sweater with messy dark browny hair.

"You're so light. Or I'm so strong. Eat!"

"I will eat."

We walked to the ice cream stand and got some ice cream because that's why the ice cream stand is there. I got chocolate while he got vanila and we both sat on the bench watching the kids play with sand. We were at the new playground, where kids would slide down the slide and go up it and slide it down again then they go up, climbing the slide, not the stairs.

"I miss being a child."

~~
hehe ㅇㅅㅇ
im sorry ples support and read and be patient w/ me. k? i has finished this anime and its gr8 istg ples save me im gonna cri cuz its done ples ples ples ship those two idiots together like-