Is He Serious?

Rayan's POV

                Jacob is starting to piss me off low-key. He's been acting brand new fro a while now, and its not cute. I find it funny how when ever he wants to talk, its always with MY Chressy, without ME present. Always looking at me some type of way like, nigga please. Ain't nobody want your curl-fry ass. Basic bitch ass- OW! 

Shit I bit down my nails to the bud, damn that shit hurt.

See that? Bitch ass Jacob got me fucked up enough to hurt myself, which means that he technically hurt me... right? Uggg!! Fucking Jacob!

Opp.. He's coming time to put my fake on.

"Hey, Jake!!" I squealed while giving him a hug.

"Hey, Rayan! What's good bro!" He smiled, God hes so disgusting.

"Nothing, I was thinking of somethings to do with Chres tonight, since we don't do much. Considering the current circumstances." I smirked so he knew I meant I wanted to get busy with Chressy poo tonight.

"Oh that's cool, you guys need the quality time. Just give me a heads up so I can dip out." I saw his expression change from the fake ass smile to the "Fuck you" look.

So the bitch likes my man. Well... Nigga FUUUCCKK YOUUU! How can he do that!? The hell! He known Chres way to long to have not done something by now. Then again, Chres wasn't exactly 'President of the Gay Commitee' when we first met, but still, all he had to do was turn him on to the gay world. SHHIITT, It's nice as I don't know what over here. Gays are so cool. Cough cough, me.

I know they been friends since God knows when, but he's my boyfriend, and he should have realized his feelings before, he had ample fucking time to do so. Know what, I'm gonna claim my man back, fuck that Nigga Jacob and whatever he has planning. I have a plan, to sabotage his plan.

"Chressy!" Chres snapped his head in my direction and raised his brow in response, "Come here baby." I smirked inwardly.

He walked over to me, and pulled him close to my face, to the point where our lips were just centimeters apart. I brushed my lips against his and whispered to him,

"Chres, I miss you baby. You spend so much time with Jacob now. It seems like I don't get any Chressy time for myself. You have no idea how many nights I lay down and think about you holding me close, like you used to. Don't you miss how my body would press on you body?" I pouted a little bit, and  peeped Jacob looking at us with envy. Good for his ass.

"Baby boy I'm sorry I been neglecting you, I never meant for you to feel any type of way like that. And yes, to your question, I don't miss your body pressed against mine, your warmth radiating onto my body. We used to lay so close together. I will fix that babe, we are going to lay together as close as possible every night, who knows we might do a little bit more than just laying down." I smirked and licked my lips, pressing them to his.

We moved our lips in sync for what seemed like forever and I pushed my tongue into his mouth, and let them dance together naturally. He moaned slightly and I felt his member twitch on my leg, I was just about to reach for his pant buckle, when he moved my hand.

"No no no. Not while the suns still out. Wait till tonight." Such a tease he is. We shared another kiss and I nodded my head while biting on my bottom lip. 

"Okay... Daddy." I relayed a smirk upon my lips, I saw how Jacob was taking this all. Watching me with the evil eye, like I gave a fuck. He can stay mad for as long as he wants. I just needed to show him that at the end of the day, Chresanto is my one and only, and I am Chresanton's one and only. He's just there to be there...

"Don't do that to me, you might end up with out legs when I'm done with you." He whispered and then sauntered away from me, leaving me longing for his touch, and his sweet breath on me.

"Well I'm going to bed, Night!" Jacob said, more like shouted. Then his south of the boarder ass scurried to his corner. Good for you Glenn Co-Co. Have fun bitch. While you dream about fucking Chresanto, I get  to fuck, no make love, to Chresanto.

I wonder when this shit started though, we used to be ode cool, me and Jacob. I guess when I got with Chresanto he got jealous. I feel a little bit bad now, but then I remember that, GASP, I don't give two shits. He can be jealous but he needs to be more low about it. This nigga makes me sick, I need Chresanto.

"Chr- UGH!! Seriously!" I whined. Asleep... That nigga went to sleep, he cannot be for real. Dammit, guess I'm hitting the sack too.

"I love you Chressy." I kissed his forehead lightly and struggled up to him, he returned to favor and kissed me back then went back to sleep. Man I love him.

Jacobs POV

Who the hell this nigga Ray think he getting feisty with. He better learn his place! Nah let me stop, I'm the one wrong still, but he don't have to be so rude about, practically fucking in front me, like I don't want to see that. Ew.

Chresanto is blind though, falling for his shit talk. Then again if he wasn't so oblivious then my plan would be really working too well... hmm. I guess his blindness is a positive on my level. It's whatever. While Ray fights for what's his ,for now, I have it already in the palm of my hand, at my disposal, and use. Ha! In your face Ray! AH! Shit, just hit my head on the wall.

I been making faces and gestures this whole time, wow. I'm glad I'm not an out loud speaker, because boy, my plan would have been fucked up and I would have been fucked up. Let me take my ass to sleep. I'm dead tired, yo. Imma have sweet dreams about Chresanto tonight.

I'm gonna give myself a boner just thinking about it, Whoop!

~'''''~

Sorry I been M.I.A my aunt died, I been in school, planning my trip, packing and shit.

Summer is on, school is out, no summer homework. I'm going to Grenada end of July to mid August. But. expect more updates B/c its on Niggas!

T

M

S

DM

EJ