My master plan

Slight warning, this is a filler and its focused on Jacob and his plan -hence the chapter titile- but i will include Rayan and Chres. That is all... Read on...

Jacob's POV

I need to get this plan going man... I been thinking about this for a long time and its the struggle boy.

I got an idea! This is going to be so good..

"Yo! Chres! Let me chat with you for a quick minute... Alone" I shot daggers at Rayan.

"Yeah, sure, Jake."

I walked over to a far corner where Rayan couldn't hear us talking. " Ok so Chres, I been thinking... we should figure out ways to get..."

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?" He looked at me aand jumped.

"Yeah sorry man, he's working out an just so.. uggh." Chres growled while he licked them sexy ass lips.

"As i was saying we have to make a plan to get out of here, but Rayan cannot know aout it."

"Why not?"

"Because he has to be completely oblivious for this to work. Just trust me, ok?"

"I don't know Jake.. I can't keep secrect from him like that."

"I know you don't want to spend the rest of what ever days left we have in here, without seeing our families, you brother and sister. You have to do it Chres, do it for Rayan, so you guys can spend your lives together..." Had to mentally gag for a sec and pause.

"Hell! I got to get some too! I'm going to need someone to spend my life with too."

"I mean I guess I see your point... but what if he gets mad?"

"Mad? Mad for what?" Nigga can't be serious right now...

"Because of all the secret planning we have to do. if it was me I would feel a type of way at him."

"He'll understand later why we did it." I looked at him and he still looked uncertain. This nigga.

"Ok look, Chres, why don'twe talk about this periodically so it no suspicious. That way Ryan doesn't get all but hurt. Ok?"

"Thanks Jake. Ok."

"Your welcome Chressy." gave that Nigga a hug, Cuz Niggas love hugs. "Go back to him now."

"Ok. Thanks Jake." he hugged me back and darted off to his man, only for now.

Soon I will have all that light skinned sexyness. Have you ever just took a moment and looked at that phatty he has? Its so plump boy!! Just to take a nibble out of the cheeks. Let me not get all sexually worked up.

My Master Plan had been set in motion. Time will do most of the work for me, but I will do my part. Its going to be a good day when I can call Chresanto my boyfriend.

Trust that day will come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oohhh. I wrote this on my phone, so excuse errors.
Any whereas

OMFG
THERES A NEW MEMBER
OMFG
SPAZZED
(If i was in school I waould have deff been on top of the updates in school. During class with my girls Maya and Monae)

We went on a trip today tho so... on the bus we peeped it.

Anywayssss yeah.

EJ (Elijah) is pretty cute. and we thought it was him a few months back anyways. They G'd our lives with that.

I was so hype for my life. and EJ's voice omfg Guys.... His voice is like running water in the Sahara Desert. so smooth and clear and sexy omfg. I cannot!!

But yeah Late night Update Cuz I'm in the salon. I may do a One Shots since there isn't shit to do.

MY SPIFFY'S

MY TRENDY'S

MY MISFITS

MY DOPE MOON WALKERS

MY (when we figure our EJ he'll get his own name, but I don't know him yet sooo.) EJ's