You go do that...

Chresanto's POV

"I can't believe you would do that Chres!!" Jacob chastised.

"Look Jake I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, honest." I put my hands up in defeat and shame.

"I-I wasn't thinking when I said it Jake. I don't know what to do. He's over there mad at me. He won't even look at me!"

I looked over at Rayans figure in the corner hunched over and sad. All because of me and my stupid words. So STUPID!!

"I'm sorry Rayan!"

He didn't even flinch.

"Oh... Ok. Sure... Because that's going to take back the fact that you did that to him! Are you stupid, the amount of shit you guys went through I would at the very least think you would be happy that he wanted you to meet his parents... but no! Chresanto August is going to be the one to yell at his loving boyfriend and possibly break up with him because you were 'nervous and didn't know what to do'." Jacob ranted at me.

I did admit I was stupid for doing that to Ray but we are still in this kidnapped situation and I'm still kinda " On edge" I was just scared, why can no one see that. I'm not the best with surprises like that.

We been here for close to 10 months now I think. Me and Ray have been together for about 4 almost 5 months and it's been like a dream, he's so caring and loving, I really wish I responded better to the situation that he approached me with better.

But the way he sprung it on me kinda freaked me out and made me realize that we might not ever get out of here considering it's going on a year! I lost hope, still miss my family though, my brother and sister. It's just been so long, him saying stuff about meeting family just made me go off on him.

I looked at Jacob and his scolding expression softened.

" Chressy don't cry." I felt his arms around me. 

I didn't even realize the tears streaming down my face, Jacob took his hand and wiped them away, but to no avail they just replaced with fresh tears that only came down bigger and quicker. Not long after I broke down completely.

"Jacob I don't want to die here!" I sobbed on his shoulder, while he rubbed my back.

I felt him let me go despite my pleas for him to hold me, then I felt another presence I knew wasn't Jacob returning, because it was taller and slimmer. I held onto it tighter knowing it was my Rayan.

"Baby it's gonna be alright. We are gonna get out of here together as a group. Me, you, and Jacob, are going to be free." He made me look at him and he kissed me slow, long, and hard.

I only nodded at I'm smiling in the process, knowing speaking would be the absolute struggle whilst crying this hard.

But...

I still tried...