He loves Me? He Loves Me Not?

Ray POV

"OH FUCKK!! YESS!! MOREE!!" I Screamed.

"Damn your tight babe!"

As he pounded in and out of me i got closer and closer to my climax. the way his stroked it made it that much harder for me to keep it in.

He pulled me up so I was facing him and he was thrusting slowly into me. I moaned lowly and he stared deeply into my eyes.

I pressed my lips onto his soft own.

We let the kiss linger for a bit then he breathed heavily.

He whispered to me, "Baby I'm gonna cum." 

As soon as he said that I came on his abs and chest and I felt my insides fill with a warm substance that made me shudder with pleasure.

We rode out our orgasms and fell back on the bed together.

"Ray?" He breathed.

"Yeah babe?" I sighed.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too, Chresanto" I kissed him and slid my self off of his dick.

"I can't believe we have come so far." Chres said to me.

I smiled at him and looked at the ceiling. I began to recall the moments of Jacobs Birthday. Just a month before.

                                                                                                                                                         ~~Flashback~~

"JUST  SHUT THE FUCK UP CHRESANTO!! HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN!! THE GUY THAT TOOK US DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN!! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!! JUST STOP FUCKING WHINING ABOUT HOW YOU COULD HAVE DONE THIS OR THAT!! HE WOULDN'T LOVE YOU ANYWAYS" Jacob screamed in fury at Chresanto.

"Jacob I thought we were cool!! I thought we got past this!! YOU SAID IT YOUR SELF THAT WE ARE GOOD!!" Chresanto shouted in response trying to match Jacobs tone.

I stood there in awe watching the two "best friends" argue at each other like mortal enemies.

"Guys lets ju-" Oh well... I tried right?

"Fuck that Chresanto I don't give two shits!! You dead ass get meon my fucking nerves. You waste my Gaddamn time with everything ,sensitive ass nigga!! All you fucking do is cry and whine and bitch when you don't get your fucking way! He does NOT want you! You are irrelevant to his life!!! GET THE FUCK OVER IT" Jacob had a bellowing voice that made me cower a bit at the strength.