We Meet...

Chresantos POV

" Oh, fuck..." I rubbed the back of my head and felt a sticky substance... Blood. I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw another boy laying down sleeping. " HEY!!" I screamed and he jumped up.

" Hi... Who are you?'' The boy had two long braids and was dark skinned. I couldn't see much else because of how dark it is. He looked at me weird though. " I'm Chresanto August, people call me Roc or Chres. Who are you?''  Another weird look. "Rayan Lopez. But call me Ray." I nodded. He seems cool, I guess.

" How long have you been here, Ray?'' " Since yesterday.'' He looked down and went into his bag. " Are you hungry?'' He asked. I nodded and went over to where he was. I realized I was chained to a wall , but its a long chain so I had enough to get to him. He handed me a Nutty Bar.

" Thanks." " You're welcome." We ate in silence and he took my wrapper and stuffed it in his bag.

" Do you have a bag?" I nodded and went to my bag and saw Jacob he was still out so i made sure he was breathing and went back to Rayan. " Look in it, for anything. Food, cell phone, anything use full for us, while we're here." As I began to rummage through my messy bag I found my cell phone. When I took it out I saw it was broken in half. " Fuck.." I continued to search. As I was doing that i heard a groaning coming from the other side of the room.

Rayans POV

As I was dreaming of being home, and sitting in my room playing COD: Black Ops, I was jolted awake when I heard someone yell " HEY!!" When I sat up I saw a boy. Light skinned with curly short brown hair. And some one next to him ,with a big afro and medium skin ,but he looked like he was still out cold.

" Hi... Who are you?'' I was skeptical of him he looked... hood-ish. " I'm Chresanto August, people call me Roc or Chres. Who are you?'' What kinda name is that... " Rayan Lopez. but call me Ray." He nodded and then asked a question.

" How long have you been here, Ray?'' " Since yesterday" I replied and looked down. I went into my bag and looked for some food. " Are you hungry?" He nodded and came over to me. I handed him a Nutty Bar and I took out a Fudge Round.

" Thanks." He said to me. " Your welcome." We ate in silence. After it was done I took his and my wrappers and stuffed them into my bag.

" Do you have a bag?" he nodded and went to get his bag. While doing that he checked on Afro Kid and came back to me. After a while of searching he cursed " Fuck...'' He threw a broken devise, maybe a phone, into his bag and continued searching.

Some one groaned and got up. Afro Kid. " Aw shit... My head." He rubbed his head and looked at us. " Chres?" And then he looked at me.

" Who are you?"  He asked me with a hint of attitude. "Rayan Lopez. Call me Ray. Who are you?" " Jacob Perez."  "JAKE!!" Chresanto sprung up and went to Jacob. " CHRES!! What the hell happened to us!!??"

" We got Kidnapped. Like Ray over there." He pointed to me and I waved.

" Are you serious!! Fucking dip shits..."  He shook his head. " Calm  down ,Jacob." Chresanto replied. That's when Jacob lost his shit ,though. " CALM DOWN!?!?! CALM DOWN!??? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN!! NOO NIGGUHHH!! FUCK YOUR CALM DOWN!! WE'VE BEEN KID-MUTHAFUCKING-NAPPED!! THIS AIN'T NO GOD-DAMN CALM DOWN! TELL THE NIGGA THAT TOOK US TO CALM DOWN!!" Then he started mumbling and shaking his head. " Calm down.. Stupid ass... This shits serious. And he over here with some calm down... Got me hype ass fuck... Calm Down my dick..."

I just fell laughing. He blew the hell up! And he curses a whole lot. Made it more funny. Chres just stood there with a hurt expression on his face. " Damn. He pissed you off." I had to put emphasis on the 'you'.