INTRO to Characters

Rayan Lopez

A 17 year old boy. Rayan has a pretty normal life. He lives in Encino L.A, California. Raised respectfully and and well. Rayan has the ideal life. He's an only child and his mother and father support everything that he does. When Rayan told his mom and dad that he wanted to be gay they accepted him so did the rest of his family and friends. Rayan is very good in school straight A's and he doesn't get in trouble. Rayan has a great personality that goes great with his looks. He's 6'2 with dark medium skin, he has long brown hair that he wears in two braids, two piercings in both ears and hes very well built. Rayan is the sweetest boy ever there's no one like him. Rayan has also been known to be a lady's man but a lot of guys chase him too and he loves it. Even though Rayan has boys and girls breaking down his door he doesn't let them in because hes waiting for that special somebody that will love him forever. He also has a best friend.

Craig Crippen (not that big of a character)

Craig's mom died in a car accident when he was 9 years old and when his brother JoJo was 8. Right now Craig is 16 and his brother is 15. His father is a good man and cares about him. He's straight and doesn't give a damn about anyones sexuality. Other than that Rayan and Craig have the same life style. Craig has dark hair and very defined jawline, medium skin, 5'7, A cartilage piercing and two reagular ones, one in each ear, he works out alot so hes very fit and lean.

Chresanto August

At 16 years old Chresanto has been through a lot. He lives in South Central L.A, California with his 22 year old sister, Lexie, and 6 year old brother, Andrew. His mother died from a gun shot wound to the chest when he was 12, his father was never apart of his life, his brother has diabetes, and his sister has three part time jobs, because she couldn't afford collage, while he has two jobs. Chresanto's brother and sister are all he has he would do anything to protect them. They live in a one bedroom apartment. He sleeps on the pull out couch and his brother and sister share a bed. Despite Chresanto's hard life he doesn't let that affect how he acts toward people and his school work. Hes a very respectful boy and he has all A's in school. Chresanto is 6'1 light brown skin, he has short curly brown hair, he has one piercing in his ear and is really buff. Chresanto is a very stunning looking young man. Chresanto only has one best friend, Jacob Perez, that's been with Chresanto through out his life.

Jacob Perez

17 year old Jacob has a similar back round to Chresanto but he's and only child and lives with his Uncle. Jacob is 5'9, medium brown skin, he has a big brown curly Afro, three piercings in both of his ears, and is well built. He's also a punk rocker so his style is very different making him and Chresanto not the most popular in their school, but even though his style is different Jacob is still a very cute boy. Chresanto and Jacob are like brothers so they stick up for each other.

WELL YOU HAVE ALL JUST MET JACOB, CHRESANTO, AND RAYAN. SOON ENOUGH CHRESANTO AND JACOB WILL MEET RAYAN UNDER SOME VERY UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCES...WHEN THEY ARE ALL...TAKEN. DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN!

*^*~~~~COMING SOON~~~~ *^*

Whew... That was work... Anyways there's the kinda intro to the characters in 'Taken'. I'll write the longer intro into their daily lives later like in the next two weeks cuz my birthdays coming up (7/22) which means Roc's is too (7/23)! Yay! Anyways toodle-ooo. *-* *_^.

MY TRENDYS

MY SPIFFYS

MY DOPE MOON-WALKERS

MY MISFITS