Vaes Dothrak

Rhaella POV
Reaching Vaes Dothrak entrance I smiled seeing what looked like two bronze horses rearing  at each other as they each stood on a stone column. Gazing at Drogo him and his Bloodriders laughed and joked before bursted their horses into a sprint.

Laughing I led the Khalassar at a much slower pace. "Vaes Dothrak." Ser Jorah  said as we passed the bronze horses. "Yes, home." I answered having my horse go into a trot.

When I finally entered the city Drogo and his Bloodriders were off their horses and were joking and laughing.

"Moon of My Life."

Drogo said coming off from his laughter.

"Welcome Home."

He told me leading me inside the large vast tent that was set up for Drogo and I. It was large and homey and indeed it felt like home.

As I sat down on the bed Irri, Jhiqui and some of Drogo Bloodriders brought in our stuff and set it down leaving us to be alone.

"Moon of My Life, your going to meet the Dosh Khaleen this afternoon and complete the heart ceremony tomorrow."

Drogo told me sitting down beside me. I nodded having been preparing for eating the Stallions heart since I found out I was pregnant.

"Rest, Moon of My Life. I'll wake you when it's time."

Drogo said kissing me. Shaking my head I gave him another kiss and soon relaxed to sleep.

An Hour later

When I woke up I sat up stretching out my tired muscles from the ride before standing up. Walking out of my tent the noon sun was out as a light breeze blew. It was absolutely peaceful. Seeing Drogo Stallion was near our tent I went over to him and petted his nose softly as my wolf Fang sat beside me.

"Now Fang have you seen Khal?"

I asked Fang as I petted him. Fang of course said nothing but leaned into my touch wanting to be petted more. Smiling I went back into the tent and sat the fire knowing it was going to be cold soon. Busy tending the fire I heard the curtain of the tent be pulled back revealing my husband.

"Moon of My Life it's time."

Drogo said worry in his voice. Standing up I followed him across the square and into this even larger tent that looked like a meeting tent.

The meeting tent was dimly lit as four old women stood together waiting as they stared at me.

"Dosh Khaleen I would like to introduce you to Rhaella my wife."

He told the four women as they continued to stare at me. The leader I suppose she was looked deep into my eyes before a smile graced her face.

"You have chosen a good wife Khal Drogo. A good one indeed."

The leader told Drogo which made me relax knowing that I was accepted among them. Drogo and I nodded showing our thanks and left at that heading back to our tent.

Drogo said nothing through the walk which worried me. I thought they liked me. Was there something I was missing?

"My Sun and Stars. Is there something wrong?

I asked rubbing his back. Drogo turned around and smiled before swiftly picking me up celebrating my achievement with the Dosh Khaleen.

"Moon of My Life you were perfect. I knew you will do well."

I smiled happy that I was accepted by my people. I kissed him in happiness which he gladly returned before he took me to a state of bliss